My new order

Placed an order the other day and got an e mail saying it would arrive Thursday. Got home from work today and its here already. Great service by a great company that cares about its customers!!!!!

Enjoy your delivery! ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Got to love Lovehoney, huh? Enjoying your new purchase?

I've had a few LH parcels arrive before their expected delivery day - great surprise !

Hope your enjoying your purchase :)

This actually happened with me! I ordered a parcel just before cut off for it being despatched the same day and it didnt get shipped but then the next morning i got it shipped on next day service instead :) LH are fantastic like that!

The only ones that let it down alot are royal mail!!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

This actually happened with me! I ordered a parcel just before cut off for it being despatched the same day and it didnt get shipped but then the next morning i got it shipped on next day service instead :) LH are fantastic like that!

I would still rather have a delivery via Royal Mail than some random courier. You know roughly what time the postman comes and can collect if from the depot if you miss them. My postman has never thrown a package over our 6ft back gate but a courier did. Grrrrr

capricorn13 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I would still rather have a delivery via Royal Mail than some random courier. You know roughly what time the postman comes and can collect if from the depot if you miss them. My postman has never thrown a package over our 6ft back gate but a courier did. Grrrrr

i have to second this!!!! I found a couple of couriers to be great (ups, parcel force) and then others i;ve threatened to sue yodel....(took three weeks to get my case to me that i ordered on next day post although it was amazing how fast the managed to find my house when i threated them with action.... and citylink...yet again but with a £1000 laptop this time...then to my horror i got home from work to find it had been left under a bin bag in my front yard....SERIOUSLY?!?!?!... What would have happened if it had been thrown away?? not to mention if someone saw it being out there and took it.... including the paper with all my personal details on it') I never even got a sorry for that.

Right now I do appreciate the qualities of LH delivery services and their common sense even more than I usually do - a few days ago I ordered four items (simple, small and light-weight biking accessories) from one sports supplies company; those insane fools have apparently sent each item in a a separate parcel (what a nonsense! one warehouse, one company, 4 small parcels?) and these are to be delivered over the course of several days... Idiotic.

Briona87 wrote:

Right now I do appreciate the qualities of LH delivery services and their common sense even more than I usually do - a few days ago I ordered four items (simple, small and light-weight biking accessories) from one sports supplies company; those insane fools have apparently sent each item in a a separate parcel (what a nonsense! one warehouse, one company, 4 small parcels?) and these are to be delivered over the course of several days... Idiotic.

Yes i had this too! I ordered five items and they came in three parcels..all on the same day with exactly the same address! I thought at first they came from a different warehouse but no all the same! Made no sense to me whatsoever!