Can't activate student discount

I'm registered for the unidays student discount, and just now I tried to activate it via the offers tab (I've sucessfully done this in the past).

It asked me to log in again, although I was already logged in, and after clicking log in it took me to an almost blank page with a "continue" button, but clicking this does nothing and I can't activate my student discount.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Speak to Live Chat, that’s usually the fastest way to resolve an issue.

If it didn’t automatically update in your basket after logging in? It could be a glitch.

Agree, drop live chat a quick visit and they should resolve it

Thank you for the advice :)

Did a live chat session - still can't get the discount to activate properly, but I was give a discount code for the same amount off. :)

Glad to hear you got it sorted

Well now I'm not sure I did; upon the initial chat I activated the code they sent me and it showed in my basket. I didn't make a purchase then and there, but when I put something in my basket just now the discount's disappeared. Back I go to live chat.

I figured it out, but after I spoke to LH live chat again, who gave me a new discount code.

Turns out I need to activate the discount from the unidays website (unidays offer the discount), and I was trying to activate it via the LH website.

It has disappeared. You have to do it via Unidays which is a pain unfortunately.