Can't have an orgasm anymore!!! Please Help!!

I used to be able to have an orgasm clitorally but can not anymore. I have mostly used a vibrator in the past but now, after almost 2 hrs with the vibrator, I just give up. I have noticed that my clit doesn't swell up like it has in the past so I don't know what is wrong with me. Have I worn it out by using a vibrator so much? I'm only 30yrs old so I don't think I should be having this kind of problem at such a young age. It's definitely not because I am not horny, my husband turns me on more than anyone ever has in the past! Please, any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Carly is right. There seems to be such a pressure on both men and women to orgasm while having sex. What's wrong with just doing it for the enjoyment! The more you worry about orgasms, the more likely you are to not have one. In fact, there have been times when I can feel myself getting close to orgasm and just the thought of orgasming has been enough to kill it. I try now, both when having sex or using my vibrator not to worry about orgasming and just concentrating on how amazing the different sensations feel. Sometimes this works in my favour, since it makes it feel even more amazing than it is, and I do orgasm. I dont allow myself to think about orgasms and it seems to work wonders for me.

The main thing though is mainly not think about it and enjoy the experience. Thinking about it may stop you from orgasming, and even if you dont orgasm, you've still had a fantastic time rather than stressing over not reaching orgasm. Let the orgasm be the cherry on the top rather than the whole cake. Even without the cherry, the cake is still delicious! (just realised I'm posting in a sexual thread, that might have been a bad metaphor lol!)

i used to be the same as u i only orgasom through my clit and all of a sudden it just went i think we put to much pressure on ourselfs to have the orgasom and it does take a lot of concentrating!u have to try and relax and not think about it i found mince came back by having alot of quikies where there wasnt without touching my clit if u leave it for a while it will come back,i know how hard it is to stress tho as the more u think about it the harder it is!