Can't orgasm with penetration

Simply keep it under your pillow and use it yourself when you want to?
You might want to show it to your partner/fwb to discuss your latest purchase, but most woman don’t orgasm without clit stimulation, so ot shouldn’t be taboo imo.

You might want to hold it and position it yourself to start with to find out what feels good to you, where and when?

1 Like

There’s a Lovehoney Guide you might find useful:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/advice/sex-toys/how-to-introduce-sex-toys-to-your-relationship.html

2 Likes

My OH uses a wand while I’m doing my thing and boy can she orgasm, if she has a vibrating butt plug and me stroking in and out plus the wand then it’s usually lights out

3 Likes

Often for me, penetration is MUCH better once we’ve had lots of foreplay and I’m well aroused.

Also, a key thing for me is to put a cushion under my hips during missionary so it tilts the plevis upwards.
I find that cock and toys hit the spot better this way x

3 Likes

The OH cannot orgasm through penetrative sex alone, we usually introduce a wand on her clit, and that never seems to fail.

We have tried vibrating cock rings, but they never seem to hit the right spot and therefore have been consigned to the toy box.

1 Like

Which rings have you tried?
Ive got 3, only 2 of them have been used to date… 1 of them is very successful, the temga cock ring.
She enjoyed the desire one a lot, but no O yet. Need to try that one again!

1 Like

We have tried the following:

El Toro Vibrating Penis Sleeve Cock Ring and Beaded Enhancer.

Lovehoney High Flyer 10 Function Remote Control Cock Ring

1 Like

Was the El Toro comfortable for her? I would worry the lips/vulva/hair could catch in all the openings!!!

The Tenga one we have has a long design, like a very flat long bullet, it reaches her clit perfectly, i think thats why its been so good for us to date.

2 Likes

The El Toro was a lot of faff to get on, but was okay in use, it was the fact that it didn’t do anything for the OH that saw it consigned to the bottom of the toy box. As we are both clean shaven down there we didn’t have to worry about hairs getting caught.

Will take a look at the Tenga cock ring.

1 Like

Not cheap, but I’d buy that one again.

It’s only for her, it make her come when grinding. Does little to me - but love what it does for her.

The length of it and the flat design is the genius really, rather than a traditional cock ring, its more bullet attached to your dick.

Thrust to tease and frustrate her, grind to make her come…

2 Likes

I too can only climax though clit stimulation, and don’t know why, it frustrates the hell out of me, I would love to have an orgasm through penetration, but don’t think it will ever happen now.

1 Like

I find the same loss of sensation sometimes if on my back or side and have to change up the directions of stimulation. However, if I am on top PIV 100% huge O success rate. Just seems to hit the right spot and not numb the clit, always been the same even with different partners. These are always the best and biggest orgasms. I never have come just from PIV without some form of clit stim.
Keep playing with positions and different types of stimulation, fingers, vibe, rumble, suction.

2 Likes

My wife doesn’t orgasm via penetration but can have 1 to 5 Clitoral orgasms in quick succession. Just with me she’s had 3 me in side her and grinding her clit in different positions.

With me wearing a vibrating cock ring it’s basically the biggest cheat back and she can come so easily whilst I’m inside her but it’s touching her clit.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it, concentrate on enjoying what feels good to you. :heartbeat:

My wife has only ever come close to orgasming through penetration once but never actually did. It was so satisfying to know that I was causing her to feel so good, especially as she was calling out my name which she never does. She’s never come close before or since! So it’s clitoral stimulation all the way for her.
I’ll keep praying and hoping that she’ll cum through penetration though!

I’m the same but I can sometimes come by being on top as then I’ve got something rubbing my clit. Though I’ve not managed to come by being on top yet with my new bf, not sure why. So far only way I have is via oral, I think he feels he’s getting the better end of the deal but I’m sure we will find ways of improving it for me. Like the idea of a vibrating cock ring, might buy him one!

1 Like

Research has found that majority of women/vulva owners require clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm, and only a very small percentage are able to orgasm through penetration alone. It’s a biological thing, apparently, I’m in the same boat as you, I need clit stimulation to achieve orgasm.

1 Like

it could just be an issue of being overstimulated so your body ‘focuses’ on the most apparent sensation at the time. Like another commenter here I have the same issue with internal/external toys. I don’t think it’s abnormal :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think I am allowed to post a link but Layla Martin claims you can learn to do it. The article in a nutshell suggests you have to create new neural pathways and eventually after some work it is possible to orgasm with penetration alone, there’s some steps she outlines to try. Might be worth a look and see what you think. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only going from experience with one person, my other half, but after over 15 years together, just over a year ago by accident she had a vaginal orgasm during intercourse. It was such a powerful experience that we worked out how to achieve this regularly, and now we’re in fortunate position of her coming this way 90% of time we have sex together.

Here’s step by step guide on how it works for us:

a) Plenty of foreplay til she’s v horny and begging for penetration
b) I go on top, in regular missionary position, medium pace and deep
c) She then squeezes her legs together so my legs are now directly on top of hers - this is the position she finds she needs to come in.
d) At this point she’s really trying to come. To help get her there I will touch her nipples at same time.
e) If she’s still not there I’ll do some dirty talk around naughty threesome fantasies which usually does the trick
f) Tricky bit then for me is maintaining the rhythm and pace without coming myself as this helps prolong and intensity her orgasm - don’t laugh but I find thinking about something mundane like spreadsheets helps!

Would love to achieve this in other positions, especially cowgirl or flat iron (her on her front, me lying on top) but not got there yet.

Final advice I’d give is to be patient and avoid trying too hard - just enjoy the journey, and toys of course are great for trying this out.

Good luck!