Can't stop! How often do you order?

Just had a look over my order history and saw that I've been a member of Lovehoney for 14 months now and have only managed to go one month (May) without ordering something! And I was abroad for a week in May with no internet access so it wasn't even a regular month for me.

Determined to get to the end of October without buying anything! This was made harder by the 25% off code and yesterday's DOTD, but I'm hanging in there! How often do you order and how long have you gone without ordering something?

I've only been a member since June and I average at about 5-6 orders a month :( I've made 5 this month I think - including the tango I got so I shouldn't have ordered anything else really. Tom has put me on a spending ban till the end of this month! I did buy myself the DOTD curve sillicone dildo a couple days ago along with a gift for him for Christmas so I will have to pretend I bought it ages ago 😳🙈

I didn't make that many orders in July, I was busy testing out the beginners toys I'd ordered but it's all gone downhill since then... I no longer even use those toys. I've written nearly 80 reviews lol so that kind of tells you how much I've ordered since I joined!

It's a little addictive...

I order nearly every week 😱 sometimes it might just be knickers but more often than not its toys lol! I've also received quite a few testers lately so I've gone from a sex toy drawer to a sex toy ottoman....I should really stop but I just love trying new stuff, writing reviews & talking to people on the forums, I've also gifted a couple of people, I don't even wanna add my total orders up, I'd rather not know lol!
I think as long as you can afford it why not! The longest I've gone without ordering anything is probably 2 weeks....if that 😂 x

I joined in February and had several orders each month was really hard not to use the 25% off voucher this week tho still managed an order to get the deal of the week.

I used to order a few times a month, but now I haven't placed an order since 11th July! I reached a point where I pretty much owned everything I wanted, and the stuff I do want now is too expensive to buy (I.e. The doxy wand, womaniser, and other luxury toys), so I haven't taken the plunge.

Unless lovehoney bring out a completely different range of sex toys I probably won't be ordering much in the near future, I'd rather save up and put the money towards one of the luxury items I want. There's a lot of lingerie on here that I'd like to try, but being pregnant there's not much point, as they won't fit!

Not ordered enough tbh ... wish I had more money, n someone to share it all with.

The longest I've gone between orders is 13 days. I normally order once a week sometimes twice.

I'd rather save up and put the money towards one of the luxury items I want. There's a lot of lingerie on here that I'd like to try, but being pregnant there's not much point, as they won't fit!

I'm trying not to spend anything so that I can save up for the xmas day sale.

Congratulations! How far along are you?

I wasn't a regular LH user this time last year so I totally missed out on the Xmas day sale, I hear it's amazing though so I'll definitely be keeping an eye out this year!

Only 11w2d, so still early, but my belly has seriously popped in the last week! I can still wear floaty lingerie but none of the lovely bustiers I'm seeing at the moment xx

9 smallish orders in 3 months - and the last ones mainly to take advantage of freebies/deal of the day. A bit more than three weeks between orders - then I wanted a DOTD. As I have the things I most urgently wanted, what and when I'll buy next will depend on the special offeres.

I'm looking forward to the Christmas day sale, though!

Xmas day sale sounds great, can't wait! Ive had about 10-12 orders since the start of the year, I had a month where we never ordered anything (torture)! i always order a few items for discount codes etc). Its without a doubt addictive xxx

I'm fairly new and have a monthly budget - which I well and truly blew on the Womanizer (I did have 25% off, though) this month.

Nothing else for me for a while now, apart from essentials. After using the Womanizer, though, I don't think I'll have the need. I love this toy. It rings all my bells!

The Christmas sale sounds fab. No idea what to expect, but I'm saving already!

I'm trying not to spend and I'm supposed to be saving for one of my big wanted items, but I can't survive the really good DOTD/DOTW offers or 25% off your order. Lovehoney knows how to get me every time.

Think my highest order count is 7 in a month. In September I placed 3-4 orders in as many days!

Managed to be better this month, until I saw the Jessica Rabbit was in the Bunny Blowout deal! 😳

I'm full-fledged addict!

I'm a student so its hard to afford all the things I want to try but I'm so addicted I am never off the site!! Cant wait for Xmas I'm saving up especially !! :) love that I can get student discount on here on top of loads of amazing offers!!

I joined in August this year and have made about 4 orders so far but they've slowly got bigger and bigger and bigger lol! Theres so much amazing stuff on here that I want and am having to restrain myself from buying everything! I used sex toys before finding Lovehoney but never have I seen such amazing variety and such a great online community, its making me try things I never thought I would (mainly anal toys which I now can't get enough of!). Lovehney certainly know their stuff, I'm trying to save up for a luxury vibrator now as thats the next thing I really want to try :)

Joined in december. Generally ordered once a month. Now havent ordered for about 2.5 months. Im similar to Boogaloo, got a lot of what I want so far and waiting for sufficient funds/deals to justify a purchase and waiting for that OMG I NEED THAT feeling :)

I joined in August and I've done about 9 orders so far x

I joined in Feb, I made a £70 order then. 2 weeks ago I made an £80 order and this morning an £90 order. Eeeek

Haha, this all sounds so familiar. I was questioning my toy buying habits yesterday. It started with a simple buttplug out of curiousity. Soon enough, I needed something bigger. Before I knew it, I was the proud owner of two dildo's, three buttplugs, three cockrings and soon, a chastity belt. I try to limit my purchases to about €100 every two months, though there have been times where I've just given in to temptation. But you know, as long as it's still fun, it's all good! :D