Lovehoney Addicts Anonymous, lol

Hi there,

as a serious addict to this website, and forums etc, I thought I'd create a thread for fellow 'addicts'...

So,

1. When did your addiction start?

2. When did you know you were an addict?

3. What's the highest number of orders you've placed in a calendar month?

4. What do you plan to do about your addiction?

My answers:

1. Serious addiction started last year about July...

2. Umm, when I started spending too much time on the forum and 'ignoring' my OH (to be fair, he had his head in the TV).

3. 5 orders in a month 😳

4. I plan to only buy things I reallllly want (too bad there's still so much!) and only spend a minimum of £20 an order to get free delivery (easily done). Maybe set a monthly allowance for orders...yeah right!

feel free to give us your experience so far 😅

Great idea :)

1. About a month or so after I made my account - for purchases & beginning of last month for the forums :)

2. When the forums are one of the first things I check in the morning.

3. 7 last month oops 😁

4. Continue with it! It's one of the healthier addictions I've had lmao at least this one isn't harming me! (It's just harming my bank balance)

Around the middle of 2013

Around a month after starting my addiction

Errrmmm....10.... 😝

Feed the addiction... I'm too addicted to give it up (well I only buy when hubby let's me as he funds it haha but he's easily persuaded as he's addicted too)

1,2, new I was addicted as soon as I found the site, it's very me!

3, I think 6 but most of them are gifts.

4, no changes planned, just wish I had more money as I love to suprise my friends with gifts.

1. Earlier this year... I think around feb.

2. I knew this spring when checking testers list and forum are right after wake up and coffee.

3. I had to look... 5 but I have to hit 40 dollars for free shipping to US and one if those was gift to a person in the UK.

4. I am trying to take a month off.... funds are depleted but I am also out of storage space. I need to prioritize.

1 - my addiction didn't start until about 12 months after I first joined. Think it was my first tester that got me addicted.

2 - I knew I was addicted when I was spending more time on these forums, than my usual ones on Fab swingers and all the stuff I was buying.

3 - I dread to think of my highest orders in one month. I dare not check!

4 - I try now to limit my spending, but continue to be addicted to the whole site.

ok.... I stand corrected, I have hit 5 orders 2 months... 4 to myself and 1 gift into you lovelies. Seriously, do have a problem / addiction. But darn Lovehoney keeps running crazy good sales and I find myself exploring new categories of toys and such. This has replaced my shoe shopping budget for "fun money."

1) When I found the forum

2) I visit this site before I get out of bed in a morning

3) My 6th delivery this month is arriving in the morning

5) Absolutely nothing !

1. When i found the Forum and all you lovely guys

2. When i got online in the morning and its the first thing i look at

3. 1 / 2, as many as i can manage

4. Enjoy it :)

1 As soon as I found the the site/forum

2 When I'd replaced my old toys that needed updating and was still shopping for more/new kinds

3 Uhm.....six.....oops

4 Nothing, really! I have decided not to buy so many smaller things so I can save for some of the more spendy toys and lingerie on my lists :) But LH keep offering such good special deals, it's killing me.

1 My first order was last year but only started frequenting forums and binge-buying in june

2 Knew I was an addict when I couldnt stop buying despite having zero funds.

3 Eight was most in a month but regularly about 5 a month.

4 Trying to cut down on spending, not putting anything else on my wishlist as everything on it eventually will get bought, maybe making OH pay for couples toys? :P Oh and getting a luxury toy which I will justify because it will last and I'll stop buying other toys... Yeah right  :L

Vanessa8 wrote:

ok.... I stand corrected, I have hit 5 orders 2 months... 4 to myself and 1 gift into you lovelies. Seriously, do have a problem / addiction. But darn Lovehoney keeps running crazy good sales and I find myself exploring new categories of toys and such. This has replaced my shoe shopping budget for "fun money."

Who needs shoes when you can have Lovehoney goodies, hehe.

I've probably bought 2 pairs of shoes in last 6 months....how many sex toys off here would really make me blush 😝

Love the responses so far, keep 'em coming... oh and although it wasn't intended, think it's quite an appropriate pun here! 😉

When I joined! Love at first sight !

When I started coming here more than I do Facebook!

3.what's the highest number of orders you've placed in a calendar month?

Carry on chatting making friends..I want to start buying gifts for others and myself xxx I love it here xxx

Echo32B wrote:

1 My first order was last year but only started frequenting forums and binge-buying in june

2 Knew I was an addict when I couldnt stop buying despite having zero funds.

3 Eight was most in a month but regularly about 5 a month.

4 Trying to cut down on spending, not putting anything else on my wishlist as everything on it eventually will get bought, maybe making OH pay for couples toys? :P Oh and getting a luxury toy which I will justify because it will last and I'll stop buying other toys... Yeah right :L

Get a luxury one in the xmas day sale - last year they had a really good selection at 40% off!!

When I placed my second order about a month after my first one.

When I made an excel file to keep up with my orders.

8. And each one with multiple items too.

There is no cure, I'm doomed.

About a year and a bit ago!

When I started working for Lovehoney haha

Only 1.. I tend to place big orders at a time rather than lots of little small ones!

Nothin'

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Around the middle of 2013

Around a month after starting my addiction

Errrmmm....10.... 😝

Feed the addiction... I'm too addicted to give it up (well I only buy when hubby let's me as he funds it haha but he's easily persuaded as he's addicted too)t

Wish my OH could be addicted too. At worst he's like, 'what have you been buying AGAIN?!' At best he shows mild amusement at my purchases. Actually, no to be fair he does use some toys on me, but I've stopped buying toys especially for him as he hardly ever uses his Fleshlight...guess I should take it as a compliment really, that he'd rather have the real thing!

I bought some spank and soothe creams this week and a hogtie...hope we get to use them over the weekend, or tonight!

His response to the hogtie was, 'so do you want me to put an apple in your mouth?'!

![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Luv bunny wrote:

His response to the hogtie was, 'so do you want me to put an apple in your mouth?'!

![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

LOL! I'm instigating my husband to get involved in the shopping too... I think I'm getting there though. ;) So far his two reactions were the same as yours'.

Still feeding the addiction...just totted up my purchases over the past 2 years, and I've just gone over the £1000 mark!

Roughly £500 a year- is that too much??