Profile pic will not load

Afternoon All,

Have been trying up upload a profile pic…so I go in and click choose a pic…select the one I want…then press upload…and it just stays on 0% and nothing else happens…is this just me…and how long does it take to upload ??? Many thanks

2 Likes

Hi, Is there a chance the picture is not a j peg or the required format. Also what is the file size as that may be effecting it. (To reduce the size can you convert the picture to one for web use) @walsh111

2 Likes

Many thanks @steve19…i’ll have a look…but I’m not a wiz at computer things…

I’ve just had a quick run through, and it let me upload a new custom picture as normal.

Could you try uploading another photo to see if it’s a problem with that particular image?

1 Like

Good thinking…How many times are you aloud to change them…don’t want to be stuck with one i’m not to happy with…

1 Like

As many times as you like. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Not had any luck yet?

Just to make sure we’re covering the obvious - you’re uploading it to your Preferences/Account page?

1 Like

Great…all done and hope you approve…loaded it off my phone as I could choose the file size needed…thank you

4 Likes

Seems to have worked, your profile pic is now showing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m glad you have sorted things, it was the file size that was effecting it? I must say a wonderful picture. @walsh111

1 Like

I admit I didn’t realise there was a file size limit. The image uploads are normally optimised. I don’t suppose you took a note of the size of the one that struggled @walsh111?

1 Like