Caption Competition - January 2011

Happy New Year everyone! It's time to get your creative juices flowing again and get writing some captions for this little LoveHoney snapshot:

There will be one overall winner who wins a selection of goodies to review. Give your Orgasm Army wishlist a new year overhaul, making sure they're all items that haven't got any reviews yet.

Get cracking!

Hella thought it was a good idea, until her watch got stuck!!

Well that's surprisingly roomy....

Hella wasn't expecting to find the release valve on the inside

After a disastrous Christmas dinner, Hella decided to get some stuffing practice in early this year.

It was at this point that Hella realised she wasn't cut out for dentistry...

The new LH glove range was sure to attract attention on the high streets.

"So this is what they mean about biting the hand that feeds..."

Hella had really enjoyed her time at the Jim Henson Workshop.

Hella was a bit late stuffing the bird.

Leela from Futurama was not expecting this!

Hella was too cold to care, but when she'd asked the Prof for a muff to keep her hands warm, this wasn't quite what she'd expected.

a hand in the bird beats two in the bush {unless you are in to dp}

It doesn't matter how far you keep digging your not going to find a degree in gynecology in there, for obvious reasons :)

My new gloves aren't terribly practical!

" Oh, Hey boss, This isn't what it looks like, See Alice asked me to check the new plushies for size. I didn't realise she was on about the lingerie! "

"Uh oh! I didn't think anyone was watching!"

Hella decided to do some insideher dealing

The last layer in the office pass the parcel was always a bit of a challenge!

Sorry, I ran out of wrapping paper, so I used this instead.

" Scalpol, Forseps & bring me some hot water and a towel!, Oh :( What do you mean this is no place for me to practice my midwiffery skills? "

" What happens in the lovehoney office, stays in the lovehoney office " - Looks like hella was in for a long stay.

" Alice, What have I told you about taking photos of me at work? Well I think it's your turn now! " - Alice blushes *