Caption Competition - November

Another month, another photo from the LoveHoney vaults desperate for a caption.

There will be one overall winner who wins a selection of goodies to review (so please make sure you can review, and that you have an Orgasm Army wishlist made up from products that aren't yet reviewed).

Not all Love Honey staffers are major kinksters...some of them are very straight-laced!

xxKPxx

No matter how many changes the government makes, those Asylum seekers just keep getting through.

They had started taking the "You don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps" motto a little too seriously at LoveHoney!

When I asked the tailor to make my jacket straight this was not what I had in mind!

Paul was not on the same page as me when I said I wanted to be 'bound'.

Hmmm I get the feeling people view me as being too touchy feely!

In order to discourage office hanky panky all LH staff members had to don their LH jackets when entering the warehouse.

lets get staight to the point u said i didnt me straight jacket!!! but i do love bondage now where did i put that whip!!

lets get straight to the point u said i didnt no u meant straight jacket!! but i do love bondage now where did i put that whip!!!! scrap the first one guys dodgie spelling soz

Sex shops will cum and go but LoveHoney will always drive me crazy mwahaha!!!!

You don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps.

Ecksvie wrote:

They had started taking the "You don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps" motto a little too seriously at LoveHoney!

Should have read the entries before posting :(

Thought it was obvious, but I never enter these things because I'm rubbish at being creative!

Adx

Ben thought he was clever getting the Asylum jacket to stop Jane placing more orders with LoveHoney but Jane knew those nose touch typing classes would come in use some day

"Ridiculously long door handles? Where?"

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

"Ridiculously long door handles? Where?"

Hahaha! Brilliant.

Adxx

Haha, I suck at these things too, but I feel bad if I don't at least enter. :P

"look, i know im clumsy but surely this is a bit over the top?!"

Or

Beth would always regret the words "Yes i am insane, but what you going to do about it??"

"No, no seriously, there's no need to twist my arm up my back, I'll happily review those toys for you" ;-)

The lengths some people go to avoid the filing...

With her winning smile and choice of interview attire, she thought she was bound to get the job at the Love Honey auditions

this is the only way lovehoney keep there staff from sampling all new toys.