Caption Competition - January 2011

So that's where Hella stores her secret stash!

Hella - " Hunny, What the hell are you doing coming into my work? "

Mr Rouge - " Jesus Hella, What the hell are you doing? When the phone cut off you were just saying you were going to be a bit late as you were up to you arm in.... OH, Wait a minute...... " - * It dawns upon Mr Rouge what Hella was actually going to say when the phone line cut out *

Hella thought to herself - " Oh shit! How the hell am I going to explain my way out of tis one? Just keep smiling Hella, You'll think of something! "

ITS A PUPPET!!!!!!

I couldn't afford a turkey this Christmas. Not to worry, my father's a Undertaker so I dressed and stuffed this bird.

its about time some one got rid of the ex druggie ex prossie janine after all shes done, didnt see roxy mitchell being the culpri tho

Yes, I did mug Marlene of her coat.

Bett Gilroys daughter gets part in new SAW film, "wheres that ruddy key" she says

During the tough times of a recession Love Honey extended its business into the gaenacological examinations market

OOH! you was right it is the new super deluxe reversible doll and what a big valve he/she got.

I cant find any money on her how tight fisted is she!

"When I said you should check the interior before you make an offer, I said Volvo, not Vulva!"

Rooting for change down the back of the sofa took on a surreal twist at LH towers.

man of pleasure wrote:

Oh hang on just found some i have got a fist full of dollars!

man of pleasure wrote:

man of pleasure wrote:

Oh hang on just found some i have got a fist full of dollars!

Hella you can have the super deluxe version if you really want, for a few dollars more, which ones this doll the good, the bad or the ugly.

Hella was halfway through stuffing her playmates and wrapping them in clingfilm before her colleagues realized she'd mistaken Fanny Cradock for a transvestie fetish expert.

Pixieking wrote:

Hella was halfway through stuffing her playmates and wrapping them in clingfilm before her colleagues realized she'd mistaken Fanny Cradock for a transvestie fetish expert.

not a transvetite fish expert then?

Side note: How many times are we able to enter this competition? I have entered twice but if only one answer counts per person, the second is slightly better in my opinion.

Thinking the blonde looks like Agnetha from ABBA:

Agnetha finally reveals where to Benny and Bjorn just where Anni-Frid had hidden the microphones!

"Sexy pinata anyone?"