Caption Competition - November

'She wore a smile and an outfit which reflected her 'mad' rather unique personality'

'I would shake your hand sir... but I'm all tied up so thought i'd crack a smile instead'

'any excuse to have men be gentlemen and open the door for me... it seems to be working'

'You told me to stand out...... I think I've done just that'

I thought i'd enter however rubbish they are lol

xGHx

"Increasingly desperate to play out her Doctors & nurses fantasy, Sarah sat back and waited for the men in white coats..."

"Staff were literally going nuts for the new toys at LoveHoney"

"With everyone going bananas for Apple products, LoveHoney decided to join in with their very own creation the iMad"

The love honey stock are so good, we will do anything to keep the staffs hands of it!

You were meant to be raising money for band aid not bondage aid!!!

Lovehoney wanted to make sure there was no more hanky panky in the new warehouse.

THE RUMORS OF A OUT RIGHT BAN ON LATEX CAME AS A SUPPRISE TO ALL. FOR SOME UNFORTUNATLLY tHERE wILL BE SIDE EFECTS (SHE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN)

Working at LH makes me so happy I want to hug myself!"

"Lovehoney's new 20 inch dildo sent many people running to the men in white coats.."

Ok, i'm no good at these. Reading the replies is fun though!

I've got to plead insanity, because I'm just crazy about LoveHoney!

x

Being LH, after hearing the news that Jonny Depp was coming to visit the offices, the girls deceided that whoever could put up being in a straight jacket the longest would get to meet him at the door

How much do you think we could sell them for on lovehoney ?

After packing and sending over 50,000 Crazt Random Grab Bags, a Lovehoney employe takes a moment to give herself a pat on the back.

Bloody freezing in these offices, wish they'd turn the heating on. . . Tightwads. Brrrr. . . .

LoveHoney prices are so insane, you're bound to like them!

x

this should stop any sexual harassment cases

Dont get your arms in a twist, you can buy one on-line

they told me talking to your self was the first sign of maddness, whats this ?

houdini has nothing on me

'OA members took drastic measures to make sure no one could remove their favourite toys from the LoveHoney website'