car sex

I have done on the back seat, outside the car and at the front. I haven't and will never have sex or do anything sexual when the car is in motion.

Most of his teenage sex took place in his father's borrowed car - and he was always careful to make sure no condom wrappers or stains were left inside. On one occasion a girl left muddy shoeprints on the dashboard while she was spreading her legs and he didn't notice. His dad did the next day and wasn't pleased! Cars were about the only place either of us could get intimate with our girlfriends / boyfriends until we left home for uni. We haven't had sex in a car for years, would be difficult to find a truly quiet place these days as doggers are everywhere.

Dne it in a car so many times, it's great :)

weve had sex in the back of the car and it always squeaked after that! iv'e also given my hubby a wank when he was driving!

My boyfriend and I have talked about trying it, but I'm always too worried about getting caught at it! It really does sound exciting though so I may have to pluck up the courage!

It's fun, exciting and can be pretty hot......if it's spontaneous! I'll always prefer the bonnet over the backseat.....so much more freedom to move around! But how enjoyable that is depends on the weather of course.....brrrr!

Its great, but not inside...only bent over the bonnet somewhere quiet...

Well I'm sure if you put your mind to it you could find a quiet country lane somewhere to 'stop for a quick chat' :-)

its minus 5 C here...can we bump this thread up in the summer?

Haven't had car sex in years... but it was great every time... love it.

Thinking maybe could get back out in the car now it's getting a little bit warmer.

Do miss having a quickie outside ;)

Mr Creative wrote:

Having a woman spread on the bonnet of the car is great! And it puts a cheeky grin on your face every time you drive the afterwards for weeks :-)

oh yes - lol

and feet marks on the windscreen that mist up the next day with your mother in the car --WOOPS

for the first year after we met I had a ford transit with an airbed in the back...never made love in a car though.....like the idea but dont think it would be as good as the fantasy

We both like the idea but think the logistics might be more difficult than the fantasy idea as B is quite tall inside would be tricky without banging heads and the bonnet isn't the best shape maybe one day if we find somewhere quiet or get a van.

We have had abit of fun but moistly just making out.

To be fair we do often end up outside of the car cos i can be all arms and legs sometimes :) but either way we always find it fun. So long as we can find a quite spot, not into being watched.

Anyone elce have a liking for tall men with classic mini or 500? Bonnet every time! X

hahahahaha... car sex rules!

Getting tossed-off while you're driving is interesting. A sort of combo of sex and high risk adventure sports

Lifebuoy wrote:

Getting tossed-off while you're driving is interesting. A sort of combo of sex and high risk adventure sports

We have done stuff like this many years ago but have to admit i don't like to anymore. I worry it'll affect his concentration when he's driving

Lou22 wrote:

Lifebuoy wrote:

We have done stuff like this many years ago but have to admit i don't like to anymore. I worry it'll affect his concentration when he's driving

Sure Lou. It's a great idea,...... but only if you hanker after spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair....