Sex in car....

In our quest to spice things up a bit, my wife and I want to drive out somewhere quiet and have a bit of fun in the car.

Her car is a bit on the small side being a two seater sporty thing, but perhaps the lack of space could make it more exciting!

Can anybody who's tried this perhaps give some tips on best positions etc.??

Would love to hear your ideas and experiences of sex in cars!!

i'm quite tall and can only really manage if the seat is right the way back and i'm riding. it's always a little awquard... just depends really

We tend to do the same, him lying flat as possible with me on top. We have managed some more awkward ones in the past but this seems to be the easiest for us. But when its warmer and the areas quiet enough we often just go outside and he sits me on the bonnet or something

back seat sex is fun with her on you

and as above over the bonnet x

sod the bonnet there is no way in hell i'd risk dending the spitfire haha

ha ha no just bend her over it lol no need to climb aboard x

still like the back seat never done front seat down

I had a mazda mx5 just took the roof off and got on top haha

quality girl lol

no office pervs today then x

jimm88 wrote:

I had a mazda mx5 just took the roof off and got on top haha

That would work!

Maybe wait for summer first though!!!

Haha no! Maybe I scared him off!

Yeah I was a warms summers night when that happened :)

i hope ur not in work n bein naughty on here jimm :P

First time I made love to my wife was in a Mazda pick up, she sat as normal in the seat while I faced her. Could get it in enough . Sex in cars rule. Have also done it with her bending over the seat whilst standing on the road in a Landrover.
Did it in my mothers car once , it leaked out on to the seat. The car never smelt the same.

After i split from my ex i had a brief fling with a very hot guy and we went for a very quick drink before finding a dark lane and having very wild, passionate sex in the car, front seat down. Omg, it was one of the best sessions i've had. Very passionate and very dirty and i ended up covered in bruises, grab marks, a few bite marks, handbrake shaped bruises......

i walk my dog past the spot quite a bit and i always smile to myself!

MissSteele wrote:

After i split from my ex i had a brief fling with a very hot guy and we went for a very quick drink before finding a dark lane and having very wild, passionate sex in the car, front seat down. Omg, it was one of the best sessions i've had. Very passionate and very dirty and i ended up covered in bruises, grab marks, a few bite marks, handbrake shaped bruises......

pick u up in 10 mins :P

m1 wrote:

MissSteele wrote:

I'll get my coat and take my knickers off......lol

MissSteele wrote:

m1 wrote:

MissSteele wrote:

I'll get my coat and take my knickers off......lol

LOL :P

u cud jst invite me in instead, its abit chily lmao ;)

why grab ur coat lol will keep the heater on

Always... have to pass the time some how. ;)

This reminds me of my younger days :-)

I was seeing a girl and the only place we could go for sex was Cannock Chase - a large area of countryside open to the public, with many small tracks where you could drive well away from the road.

I parked up, reclined the front passeenger seat as far as it would go, and we set about the business. Just as we were getting to the point of no return I had this feeling that something was not quite right. I raised my head and looked out the window to see bracken and bushes passing us by. We had parked on a slight hill and in our passion had knocked the handbrake off.

I can honestly say that I made the earth move for my girl that night

This is why I have a bigger car nowa days! The mazda was fun but sex was with the top up or on the bonnet / over the windscreen. .. big cars you dont have this problem, just slide the seats back and were good to go.