car sex

ok so is it just me or is car sex like the greatest thing ever... like I just love fuckking in a car or driving to a car park at night or a field and bending over the bonet and the guy eating me out then being doggy styled??? hmmm opinions anyone?

haha i havnt been so brave to do it outside but in the backseat its greaaattt xx

Having a woman spread on the bonnet of the car is great! And it puts a cheeky grin on your face every time you drive the afterwards for weeks :-)

Yeah it's fun and hot :-)

Every time you get a new car car you have to christen it :-)

I've only ever had sex in the back of a car and found it really fun and rather hot too

Sex on the backseat, AMAZING.

Sex when the guy decides he wants to faff around adjusting seats, moving them out the way etc. when you're horny as hell and need fucked, not cool, not comfy, and seriously frustrating haha

There's a lot to be said for the old style car seats where you just pulled one lever and then the seat back went all the way down in one. Certainly no faffing there and a lot more spontaneous! :-)

yes i love it but prefer in the summer also i have a convertable so much easier when roof down :)

I still have my car-ginity. I've always wondered if I was really missing out but sod it, I have fun everywhere else.

I used to that when I was much younger. I always found unconfortable, I am glad that now I have an apartment and a lot more privacy.

I LOVE having sex in the car! It's really lush! I still have to christen my new car.... (Perry). I just need to find someone who's willing to christen it with me. Hopefully soon! lol x x

Mr Creative wrote:

There's a lot to be said for the old style car seats where you just pulled one lever and then the seat back went all the way down in one. Certainly no faffing there and a lot more spontaneous! :-)

Definitely more fun! Felt like I was being shown more of the car than anything else haha was a pretty spacious, versatile car I guess, but not what I was interested in haha

Yep, having sex in/over the car is well good fun.. Tho sad to say the wife and I have'nt done it that way! But before I met her, I was lucky enough to have one of my G.friends over the bonnet late at night and that was really sexy!!. Recon I will have to try and persuade the OH to try it

When I was younger I had sex in my car all the time. Partly because my girlfriend lived 20 miles away, and partly because it was the only place we could be alone. I have fond memories of the times, and places we had sex. And all the times the car got in the way ;)

Ahh, i misss my car.

well if in a wagon counts aswell its brilliant mmm lots of positions in such small place xx :)

we love car sex - but not in this weather!

Car sex is greattt fun so is any kind of naughty fun in a car.

Never done it :(

As seedy as it sounds I had a threesome over a car, me a guy and a girl. When I say threesome the second guy mainly watched and got a bj. But what was awesome was it was a nice performance car I had.

I laid the lady out across the bonnet and proceeded to make sweet sweet love to her, oh ok I fucked her... anyway, whilst doing so the other guy got into the drivers seat and took great delight in revving the engine, and did she gasp as the warmth of the engine below the smooth metal vibrated under her body whilst she was pinned down and the receipient of a nice firm prodding in her most sensitive area.

Va va vrooom!