Cars

Lol Foxxy I have been banned by the missus to go and look at cars in a showroom so have been doing all my research online as she has said I'm not allowed a new one untill next year as our car is only 2 years old!!

I very much like your style Geebee as I am also a petrol head however I don't really like motorbikes. I had a Renault 5 which I put a body kit on and big exhaust, blacked out windows sound system etc and spent a lot on it and wish I had got a newer car and done it to but the excitement of doing it got the better of me!!

No harm in looking! Lol

I really miss my motorbike sometimes 😢

Hi all,

Currently driving a Ford Focus 1.8, who bears the moniker of 'Scarlett', due to its colour (I know, not a very manly thing, naming your car) and it's a surprisingly fun car to drive, but at nearly 13 yrs old, it's days are probably numbered.
For my next motor, I'm looking at a Land Rover Freelander 2, in black with as dark a black glass as I can legally get away with. I would prefer a Disco 3, but it's really out of my price range. 😥

My dream car? Many have come and gone over the years, but if I could have a 3-car garage, they'd probably consist of a Land Rover Discovery, the V10 variant of the Audi R8 (sounds like an old F1 car!!) and the original Mini Cooper S, decked out a la The Italian Job (one of my favourite films), complete with rally spots!

We have a Vw caravalLe, Nissan 44

Would love 56' Ford shelby mustang ( Eleanor) Merc G wagen AMG. Need to win the lottery first.

Affordable dream car would be a Ford Mustang V8 now that they are available over here in right-hand drive, but for now, comfort and affordability takes priority - lol :) x

Currently cant drive but im a 'car snob' happily named by friends ... perhaps unusual for a girl I love watching topgear

I drive a VW Corrado, it's 20 years old, has been lowered and rides on a nice set of wide wheels. Has an awesome roar when I put my foot down and corners like it's on rails. I love driving, sun roof open stereo up load blasting out the Foo Fighters or Linkin Park.
When I'm driving my wild side comes out. If I could have any car I'd go for an Audi R8 or a DB9 or maybe a Nissan 350Z.
I did have a FTO but I thought it was a bit
pretentious and it was an auto so no fun to drive.