What Cars do you all drive?

So what cars do you all drive?
Have you had sex in said cars?

I have a Audi A4 Avant and the OH has a Golf
Neither cars have been christend yet

2 Likes

Chevy Silverado and yes I have had sex in the back seat.

2 Likes

I have a Vauxhall Mocha and it still is a happy virgin :sweat_smile:

Mazda cx5, baby seat takes up a lot of the lovin room haha in the past the Holden commodore station wagon was very spacious with lots of room for activities. When we had the skyline all we could manage was a bj while driving :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Nissan Qashqai had it 9 years and not christened. Before I had a Vauxhall Zafira and although not properly christened with my ex I did give her a good fingering on more than a handful of occasions and she did give me quite a number of hand jobs too

1 Like

My wife has a Hyundai I20 and we haven’t had sex in it.

I have a Honda Gold Wing motorcycle so the question doesn’t really arise.

1 Like

We don’t have a car. Don’t need one, we live in a city so we use public transport. I passed my test at 17 but I don’t enjoy driving and I think we should be trying to reduce the number of cars on the road to be honest.

2 Likes

I have a Saloon RS3, I’d love to christen it but I require a gf first :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lucky enough to have a late model camaro.
Too small for this 6ft 3 dude to have sex in. Lol.

1 Like

Qashqai… Not christened.

My car is a Volkswagen up - not christened

But my husbands Maserati Quattroporte has been christened many times :lovehoney_heart:

3 Likes

Both Ford mondeos, both have seen much action both in the front and back seats. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

BMW 1 series 120D M sport
And yes I’m a typical bmw driver :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

The current BMW330 hasnt seen any activity " Yet" , but last Merc E class saw quite a bit.
Leather seats easy to wipe with no stains , which is a benefit

Not many maseraties in your area @batjamboree lol

Move out to the countryside and you’ll soon be buying a vehicle as public transport in such areas is useless. We would never survive without a car.

It’s in for repair more times than it’s on the road - but it does look good

1 Like

My beaten up old astra hasn’t seen any action but our vw camper van could tell some stories :bus:

5 Likes

Never had sex on a Goldwing???
Comfy seats and music!

Ah sex, I mean R 6 sex was great

:motorcycle:

Bit of a barn full at the moment:

Range rover - not shagged in

range rover evoque - not shagged in

land rover defender (not the silly new one, the ‘real’ sort) - shagged in

vw amarok pickup - not shagged in

audi rs6 - got a bj in it

2x massey ferguson tractors - one shagged in, one not

'67 shelby gt500 - definitely not shagged in, none of the yucky stuff going anywhere near my upholstery!

we also have a nice boat that we’ve just been away in for a few days. Shagged in that hundreds of times!

4 Likes