What do you call your car?

My lil car is sick just wondering what you all call your car (if you do). Mine is called Foxy (very original since she's a VW Fox...)

never gave them a name but do get attached to them only had 3 cars since 1986

My car is called Crap, as it is. But the reg plate is good, ends in FKU. Not aimed at anyone just the nasty drivers behind me

mines called native as the last letters are ntv

Sexyboots wrote:

I have named my cars ..but haven't named my new one yet....any ideas?

Tell us the make, model and colour

"The Car"

Ohh no what's wrong with Foxy?

My little VW Polo is very old, very cute and a purply blue colour. She is called Heather.

And I love her xx

dotdashdot wrote:

Ohh no what's wrong with Foxy?

My little VW Polo is very old, very cute and a purply blue colour. She is called Heather.

And I love her xx

Ha I was wondering if you'd post about Heather! You're right she is a cutie, I like your car!

Brakes problem just hoping its not gonna be more than £200..(and even if it is I can't afford to go out for the rest of the month now..sadface)

I call mine Speedy, cos she keeps getting me into trouble for speeding

The Rustbucket!

Who knew riding something half your age could be so unenjoyable

The corsa is called Holly and the the Citroen is called Cassandra. Both named after characters from Red Dwarf!

jenkat wrote:

Both named after characters from Red Dwarf!

Suddenly i love you even more!!!

Erm my car has no name... I think you named it once but I cant for the life of me remember what you called it! Haha x

luckylesbo wrote:

jenkat wrote:

Hahahaha so youre pretty, cool, funny AND you appreciate red dwarf...Im seriously contemplating marrying you now! x

jenkat wrote:

The corsa is called Holly and the the Citroen is called Cassandra. Both named after characters from Red Dwarf!

When they brake down do you call them smegheads?

jenkat wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

jenkat wrote:

Hahahaha so youre pretty, cool, funny AND you appreciate red dwarf...Im seriously contemplating marrying you now! x

Sure we can have a red dwarf themed wedding and lots of kinky sex on the honeymoon lol

Kasumi wrote:

jenkat wrote:

When they brake down do you call them smegheads?

Hahahaha luckily both cars have yet to break on me *smug mode activated* though when they do, i'm sure it will be uttered a few times!

luckylesbo wrote:

jenkat wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

jenkat wrote:

Sure we can have a red dwarf themed wedding and lots of kinky sex on the honeymoon lol

Hahahah awesome!! We can invite the LH forum members, and all our gifts can be from our wishlists! Imagine going through airport security with our suitcases! ;)

jenkat wrote:

Hahahah awesome!! We can invite the LH forum members, and all our gifts can be from our wishlists! Imagine going through airport security with our suitcases! ;)

LH wedding list.....see i love you for your mind too lol

Kasumi wrote:

"The Car"

Lol, same as ours.