catalogue ?

I just send up to be on the catalogue mail list, does this mean i will get one soon coz i just send up or will it mean waiting till next one is out. Its for my friend and she's kind wanting it soon so she can order stuff for a hen party. She cant really use the pc for sites like this incase her family it on the pc (still lives with parents and sister)

hi lme, Lovehoney don't really do 'hen night' stuff but they have a sister site called hen nigh hq, which is great and you can use your Lovehoney account on there too, it's great and I have ordered stuff off there for my friends hen do'. Also is the same excellent customer service.

As regards the catalogue, I signed up and they sent them out at certain times e.g xmas ect... so I assume your friend will have to probably wait until the next one comes around and is sent out. I got one when I registered but think it was coincidence that they had a new catalogue out at the time, and I got sent one last xmas, so only 2 since I've been a memeber, I think I joined in jan 2010? Good luck with the hen party though, maybe check out hen night hq yourself to see if you can request a catalogue for your friend or get onto customer services at lovehoney asking for some advice regarding it. Nice to see you on the forum, hope to see you around again soon.

rb

x x

Does she have mobile internet? As Lovehoney are on mobile internet too.

the web address for the Lovehoney sister site hen night hq is:

http://www.hennighthq.co.uk/

rb

x x

definitely try hen night HQ! it's an excellent site with a great range of products... and it's not as..uh.. naughty as lovehoney, so she shouldn't get into trouble with her family snoop, snooping ^__^

Can't she turn on private browsing? Ctrl+Shift+P in Firefox, fairly sure it's the same for IE at least, not seen the other browsers. Would mean none of her history or cookies get stored, so nothing for anyone to stumble on later.

Agree with BB, plus the catalogue just has a small selection of products in, whereas she can have sooooo much choice online.

Alternatively if the net really isn't option, could you or she email customer services & ask if they could arrange for one to be sent out? Altho would the letter not attract questions from the family f using the net would? She could always clear cookies after use?

Think BB's idea of the private browsing is the best one...

Hi lme, a catalogue gets sent out to those on the list when a new one is created so you won't be sent one until that point. I think it will be a little while yet as we usually do Christmas/Valentine's catalogues. Otherwise, we do have telephone ordering so she can always use that option.

Our Hen Night HQ site might have some goodies that are more family-computer friendly, especially if you look under 'Accessories'.

On that point... calling everyone else... if you have used Hen Night HQ, would you leave a review of your experience on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/HenNightHQ under the 'Reviews' app? The page is in the middle of a sprucing up stage (and I would be very grateful ).