Love Honey Magazine

Do LH have a magazine/order book that they can send out??

Was fixing my address and found this written under it 'This is your catalogue address'. I would love a monthly catalogue! IF there is one, how do you sign up for it??

Sexy_2009 wrote:

Do LH have a magazine/order book that they can send out??

Was fixing my address and found this written under it 'This is your catalogue address'. I would love a monthly catalogue! IF there is one, how do you sign up for it??

They used to and it was awesome but not sure they do any more tried looking for it a few months back - I think it's all e-catalogues now

aww e-catalogues just arent the same lol i prefer to have a catalogue posted out, at least then i finaly get something exciting through the post lol

Sexy_2009 wrote:

aww e-catalogues just arent the same lol i prefer to have a catalogue posted out, at least then i finaly get something exciting through the post lol

yea I know they used to be sent out with orders as well

TTurtle wrote:

Sexy_2009 wrote:

why do you like always know everything lol

yummy mummy91 wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Sexy_2009 wrote:

why do you like always know everything lol

Cuz I'm a boss! Seems like the one thing I don't know though is how to reply to you on twitter :( soooo sorry memory like a fish..let me reply now

im on chat too messaged you on that too x

shame.

i used to like the catalouges, it was much easier handing them to people who were curious but would never consider going to a website than it was just talking to them about certain products.

yeah i would like a catalouge its some times easyer to look at stuff you wouldnt normally think to look at because you would flick through the whole thing