Caught in the act

Last night...
I'm bent over the bed. OH has paddle and is admonishing me for being a bad boy when.
" mummy, what's that banging?"

eeeeeeek, 4 yo approaching bed room, door not locked

paddle goes flying across the room. never got in bed so quick!

Haha! Got to love kid's honesty and inquisitiveness!

Lol my partners daughter told us that mummy was in bed with her bf and they were naked and making lots of noise! Worst part was they didn't even know she had been watching

defo be using the lock from now on

Luckily this has never happened to me! I think I'd die of embarassment! Xx

When the stair gate comes off my son's door, a lock will go on ours lol x

Once my daughter walked in on us in the kitchen with my wife on the surface and me on my knees between her legs. Leave the rest to your imagination.

Being deaf i can never really hear any noise ,unless i have my hearing aids in ,which when im having some me time, i take them out as i feel more comfortable, not being able to hear the buzzing of toys or myself moaning lol ,and one day i had my neighbour bang on my bedroom wall ,at first i thought it was just me getting myself carried away, and banging my bed on the wall ,but then i heard a loud knock on the door so loud i jumped, so i quickly grabbed my robe ran downstairs to see what was happening ,well i opend my front door only to hear my neighbour say next time can you either keep the noise down or invite me and then he walked off in a huff miserable old man lol

Me and my partner always lock the door when we makes love, don't want my two nieces seeing me and my boyfriend at it! =0 poor little things would be scared for life! X

My 12yr son found my spank me ruler and didn't believe it was just a ruler blanked the questions

My 7yr old son found my lelo Mia on charge in my room and started pressing buttons, he was very impressed with it i just said it was my usb for my work

I have also been caught by son having sex he walked in and said mummy can you keep the noise down and walked out. We didn't look each other in the eye the next day. I make sure he's asleep now lol

My 6 yr old has walked in on us doing it in the living room & just said "mummy I need a wee!" It was the middle of the night and he, thankfully, didn't realise what was going on!

we woke our 3 yr old daughter up one night when we going at it hammer and tongs so to speak i was clearly moaning too loudly. went in to her "mummy why you making that noise for?" whoops.

and the other day didn't realise we'd left the spanking paddle out and she was running round the house naked with it. and she asked what is it? so i told her its for smaking bottoms. so funny.

Heavens Poison wrote:

Being deaf i can never really hear any noise ,unless i have my hearing aids in ,which when im having some me time, i take them out as i feel more comfortable, not being able to hear the buzzing of toys or myself moaning lol ,and one day i had my neighbour bang on my bedroom wall ,at first i thought it was just me getting myself carried away, and banging my bed on the wall ,but then i heard a loud knock on the door so loud i jumped, so i quickly grabbed my robe ran downstairs to see what was happening ,well i opend my front door only to hear my neighbour say next time can you either keep the noise down or invite me and then he walked off in a huff miserable old man lol

At least you now know where to go when you want some variety :-S

saucey21 wrote:

we woke our 3 yr old daughter up one night when we going at it hammer and tongs so to speak i was clearly moaning too loudly. went in to her "mummy why you making that noise for?" whoops.

and the other day didn't realise we'd left the spanking paddle out and she was running round the house naked with it. and she asked what is it? so i told her its for smaking bottoms. so funny.

And honest!

Our little boy is the heaviest sleeper I know, so the sound of the spanks muct have been pretty loud!!

Got caught recently by gf sister. We were in the doggy position when her sister walked into our house. she just disappeared and we just got back to buiness. We can laugh about it now tho.

I am howling here too funny I have no children yet but will ensure I lock the door

I got caught not long ago with a massive butt plug in my bum. I just sat down as if I wasn't doing anything and then I moaned and gave it away