Masturbation in work?

Cum on whos done it?? Ha! :-) x

There are times when you have to, to clear your head and get on with something that needs concentration.

I like your style! and what is your job? x

Noon wrote:

There are times when you have to, to clear your head and get on with something that needs concentration.

Yes done it very fun indeed esp when someone is on the other end of the phone enjoying it too very very naughty but fun ! Do it again in a flash

what was your job? x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Yes done it very fun indeed esp when someone is on the other end of the phone enjoying it too very very naughty but fun ! Do it again in a flash

willing_to_try wrote:

what was your job? x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Just a little tip for when you quote other people's posts - click and type below the box so people can see your message clearly, because it looks like you haven't said anything. Your response will be darker and easier to see - how mine is if that makes sense? :)

And no I've never done it, only because my last job was working in a restaurant and there's no time for that!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

willing_to_try wrote:

what was your job? x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Just a little tip for when you quote other people's posts - click and type below the box so people can see your message clearly, because it looks like you haven't said anything. Your response will be darker and easier to see - how mine is if that makes sense? :)

And no I've never done it, only because my last job was working in a restaurant and there's no time for that!

Like this? :-) x

My job is not to be on the phone , I got a phone call @ lunch time & was told to go to the loo lol very fun indeed

Never cuz I take too long :(

morefun wrote:

you need a hand then! x

willing_to_try wrote:

morefun wrote:

you need a hand then! x

Lol, still takes too long :( but its fun getting there if I dont end up giving up lol.

yesi have while hubby is away working and he has phoned me at work and he started to talk dirty to me i have had to go to the toilet to masterbate with my pocket vibe.and also done it while i.ve been alone in office when hubby has rang..

Yes even took pictures and sent it to the gf,Sometimes the erge is to much and you have to go off and then cum back all refreshed and happy.

Noon wrote:

I don't have a job because I'm a full time uni student, but I know exactly what you mean! Sometimes when I have an essay to write I find myself getting distracted so I have to have a quick one to release the tension! x

I wouldn't dare!!! Lol

Dares make it fun lol

I have when I was at collage a few times don't find the times these days which makes it more frustrating as I feel the erge more nymph springs to mind

I have when I was at collage a few times don't find the times these days which makes it more frustrating as I feel the erge more nymph springs to mind

I dont if you could call it 'at work' as I travel for my job but sometimes if I have been away from home all week I can stop my car in a quiet area and satisfy myself with my hand or pocket rocket which I take with me! Being a lady makes it quite easy as there is not too much mess to clean up!

Always have a bullet in my bag as you never know when you might need it