Public-seen

Right so yesterday me and my partner went shooing and getting to the point quickly after we were done we got a bit horny and found what we thought was a quiet spot in the back of a car park with maybe 4 cars max around but still far away enough for no one to spot us (or so we thought)

I’ve never been so embarrassed in all my life genuinely a random guy knocked on our car window and started shouting at us etc :sweat_smile: which I get it’s understandable but we were absolutely no where near anyone else we weren’t being loud or rough to make the car rock that much :joy: how did he even spot us? I’m mortified :woman_facepalming:t3::frowning::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Shopping not shooing stupid phone :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t3:

Did you get what you needed at the shops?? :wink:

Yes thankfully :joy: it was just a normal clothes/make up shop but both got horny by the end and couldn’t hold on for the hour drive :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

At least the shopping trip was ok. Do you think he was a worker at the car park, may be CCTV had picked you up on a camera? Was it obvious what you were doing? Put it down to experience, I suspect you won’t repeat it again. I can normally walk past cars and am oblivious of anyone inside to be honest.

This would also be my luck :rofl::rofl: fuck it needs must :rofl::rofl:

Maybe just irate as he had a no fuck Christmas :joy:. No need to be embarrassed you’ll look back and laugh

2 Likes

Thats why you find a quiet spot on the route home rather than the carpark

We were quite away from any building or anything like that and he wasn’t a member of staff for anywhere I don’t think as we watched him get back into his car but anyway it is what it is :smiling_face_with_tear::sweat_smile: we’ve had plenty of car sex in the past to be honest just have to choose a better place next time :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Good job it was normal clothes shop and not lingerie shop otherwise you may not have waited to get inside the car and been at it on the bonnet.Then the nosey bastrd would have had an eyefull:rofl:As steevo68 says,it’s another of lifes tales to tell and look back on and laugh. :smiley:

Hey, what’s done is done. You started the New Year with a bang.

From what you are saying is that the individual had to go out of their way to see what you were upto. Which I find slightly strange and unnerving.

2 Likes

I agree he was just saying how inappropriate it all was which I understand but genuinely confusing how he knew. Anyway it is what it is balls to him lol

1 Like

@Rebecca
Well done - so you got a bit naughty and took advantage of the car - he was clean nosey Parker

:lovehoney_heart:

2 Likes

Unfortunately that’s part and parcel of public play, sometimes - some people find that potential of getting caught the turn on of it all.
Maybe he was salty he wasn’t getting any himself :man_shrugging:t2:

Introduction into dogging :joy:

We’ll no harm done bet it got the heart racing more :joy:

1 Like

Probably just bad luck you may have picked the spot local dealers hang out or looked like something suspicious and thought he was being neighbourly checking what was happening

I must admit, if id stumbled across you steaming up the windows, id have just laughed and walked on…unless it was a place where kids could have been around, no harm done. If youd seen me , id have given you a :+1:

For me doing it in public with that risk of being caught is the best sex ever. We have been caught in the past and we just laughed it off and kept going lol. Wouldnt be too embarrassed about it to be honest

1 Like

Done it in public a few times, the thrill of being caught is amazing. Would love to do it in my back garden with the other half. Suggested it and he said no.

1 Like