When did you last masturbate?

Has been banned for a reason a number of weeks ago and will not be accepted as a running thread anymore.

Please refrain from starting new threads of this topic.

All threads made will be closed and members who start the threads will be issued a warning. 

Thank you

Oooo!!! Banstick it out!!! Some one pissed of Cazz!! Brave..mad fools!😄

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Has been banned for a reason a number of weeks ago and will not be accepted as a running thread anymore.

Please refrain from starting new threads of this topic.

All threads made will be closed and members who start the threads will be issued a warning. 

Thank you

+1000

Does this mean you have to ban yourself Cazz?😮 you just started one!

naughty mum wrote:

Does this mean you have to ban yourself Cazz?😮 you just started one!

very true naughty mum!  ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

;)

Wahey! Thanks Cazz :)

Threads like that have been skirting the boundaries of the rules for a long time, so I welcome getting rid of them as it's not really something in the nature of this particular forum. I don't want to say I'm happy it's gone, but I'm happy it's gone lol, it's too easy for things like that to confuse new members about the nature of the community.

I never really clicked on these threads anyway, but were they just getting a little out of hand? (Excuse the pun)

I literally did a double take when I saw this as a stickied thread haha... I was like.. Wha?!! But it makes sense. All of those types of threads are pointless and skirt on the edge of inappropriate - no loss!

DavidB1986 wrote:

I literally did a double take when I saw this as a stickied thread haha... I was like.. Wha?!! But it makes sense. All of those types of threads are pointless and skirt on the edge of inappropriate - no loss!

Lol, I was surprised about this being a bullet thread aswel! I don't open threads like that anyway, I can imagine how they turn out :/ It's nice to see lovehoney mods tidying up the forums. Must be some work going through all the posts!

wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

Lol, I was surprised about this being a bullet thread aswel! I don't open threads like that anyway, I can imagine how they turn out :/ It's nice to see lovehoney mods tidying up the forums. Must be some work going through all the posts!
lol..suspended user..guess you poked your head up in the wrong thread!

Yay finally! Thanks Cazz 😉

Go on then, who will be the first person to not read the thread and comment with a date and time? :p

Ha ha . Great comment . But yes I guess it is a topic a bit to near the mark .

JM88 wrote:

Go on then, who will be the first person to not read the thread and comment with a date and time? :p

Ha! I don't know 'who', but I bet ya it happens over the weekend! :P

Good call jess . Late night and bottles of wine make people's judgement and ability to ready properly a bit fuzzy ..... Lol

Explains a lot. I wasn't around for a few days and then came back to find that the thread had been closed. . . .then another one was started !! Didn't know whether I was coming or going !! lol Errr, pun intended ;) x

You got it wrong jess ... Never mind ....

Lord love length I always do a double take on your profile pic haha. I know its nothing bad, but on my mobile the pic goes so small and the shadows on your leg at a glance look like you have a certain item dangling out lol.
I dont mean this trying to report you or anything, quite the opposite! Its tricked me like 5 times and then I giggle to myself for falling for it when I already know its your leg... gives me a smile haha :)