Cazz ....

I know i think its becuase im on my phone useless thing . Youll just have to wait for my mug shot lol

Boogaloo wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Have you got a good tester Mrs.Hisket?

In any case, Cazz deserves a big thank you (and the rest of the LH staff) for all the hard work they do, and how happy they make us :D

Btw hun your profile picture is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! :) x

Aww thank you hun that's really sweet :) Was nervous about having an actual photo of myself as my profile picture but thought it was about time!

Love yours too, wish I had a butt like that! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Aww your too kind hun, don't be nervous it really does look amazing very professional. Can I ask how you put colour into a black and white picture? As I've tried to do this before loads of times but it never does right for me lol. Xx

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Aww your too kind hun, don't be nervous it really does look amazing very professional. Can I ask how you put colour into a black and white picture? As I've tried to do this before loads of times but it never does right for me lol. Xx

I just took a normal photo on my phone, then used an online photo editor called Pic Monkey. I chose the black and white effect, then before you click 'confirm' you can use a little paintbrush to erase the effect on parts of the photo you want to stay coloured. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Not sure if it will let me link to it on here but I'll try:

http://www.picmonkey.com/

Not sure if there's an app or anything, I just put the photo on my computer and used my web browser as it's easier xx

Ooooo thank you for sharing

You can also use that website to compress file sizes if your photos are too large to upload :)

Wicked gona give it a try later to see if it works on fones

Boogaloo wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I just took a normal photo on my phone, then used an online photo editor called Pic Monkey. I chose the black and white effect, then before you click 'confirm' you can use a little paintbrush to erase the effect on parts of the photo you want to stay coloured. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Not sure if it will let me link to it on here but I'll try:

http://www.picmonkey.com/

Thank you hun, I'll check it out :) xx

Thanks Cazz for sending a few testers my way to try out with my new man. I have built up a nice little collection of saucy items and toys to get things going... I have a nice selection to try out and see if this old gal has the effect needed on the opposite sex

Thank you and love honey for spicing up my wardrobe, and giving me the confidence in my sexuality

To my fellow lh posters, you have also played your part in getting this shy, self conscious, somewhat used with a not so careful last owner, to finding my place in the world as a woman who can still have an active sex life after divorce and a hysterectomy.
Xxx

Amen ! Thank you cazz for spicing our lifes

I just want to say i have this trouble with photos if i am on my phone too, i have to do it via my laptop (which thankfully is connected by i cloud so i dont have to piss about with cables etc) But on my phone AND ipad i just aint happening. It says the file is too big and no matter how much a i crop it it still wont work :) Xx

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I just want to say i have this trouble with photos if i am on my phone too, i have to do it via my laptop (which thankfully is connected by i cloud so i dont have to piss about with cables etc) But on my phone AND ipad i just aint happening. It says the file is too big and no matter how much a i crop it it still wont work :) Xx

dont have laptop so gona have to wait lol but sounds good idea what you shared

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Look at my thread about profile pic tip 😊 That should help x