Thank you Jess!

Hey everyone! I know everyone has been saying this ALOT over the past week...but i think it would be nice to dedicate an entire thread to Jess to show her how grateful we are for her work!

Jess has a huge job normally... Cazz has a massive job too... both work their asses off for us and Jess has been working BOTH jobs for us to have a happy fun filled forum and community.

So Jess from me THANK YOU for doing such a great job and for all your hard work. I am thankful for you and i know the forum will attract many more likewise comments!

:) x

I second this. Jess I think you've been doing a beautiful job and you've been very helpful in answering all of our questions and treating us with sexy goods in Cazz's absence!

You'll be needing a trip to Disneyland when the week is out ;)

I don't see why we should thank people for doing a job they are paid to do? Their salary is their thanks.

A thank you goes a long way :)

Sum Sub wrote:

I don't see why we should thank people for doing a job they are paid to do? Their salary is their thanks.

Because they deserve recognition for their hard work. A thank you cost nothing and goes a long way :)

The thank you is the fact that I choose to buy my adult novelties from LH.

I expect any company to work hard to separate me from my cash, and Lovehoney is no exception.

Thank yous are a lot like swearing in my opinion. The less you use them, the more weight they carry when you do

There's no need for anyone to say thank you if they don't have a desire to, but I'm sure that a lot of people like to thank the LH staff for providing particularly good service, but at the moment it's particularly nice to have somewhere specific to say thank you to Jess because she's taken on a job that she doesn't usually do and has been really excellent at it.

Personally I think that anything that encourages people to share positivity and appreciation is a good thing and will contribute to more people feeling happier. In my opinion, witholding kindnesses like little thank-yous doesn't make anything else more significant, it just means that there are less people who feel appreciated.

So thank you to Jess for managing to be so organised with the tester list and posting such helpful things on the tester thread despite having a whole other job to do as well! x

Sum Sub wrote:

The thank you is the fact that I choose to buy my adult novelties from LH.

I expect any company to work hard to separate me from my cash, and Lovehoney is no exception.

Thank yous are a lot like swearing in my opinion. The less you use them, the more weight they carry when you do

I love this post... :) your way with the English language entertains me so much... !

Skitty wrote:

There's no need for anyone to say thank you if they don't have a desire to, but I'm sure that a lot of people like to thank the LH staff for providing particularly good service, but at the moment it's particularly nice to have somewhere specific to say thank you to Jess because she's taken on a job that she doesn't usually do and has been really excellent at it.

Personally I think that anything that encourages people to share positivity and appreciation is a good thing and will contribute to more people feeling happier. In my opinion, witholding kindnesses like little thank-yous doesn't make anything else more significant, it just means that there are less people who feel appreciated.

So thank you to Jess for managing to be so organised with the tester list and posting such helpful things on the tester thread despite having a whole other job to do as well! x

I agree, I think Jess has done an a amazing job with handling so much the past week or so. So, thank you jess! :) x

Can't help but think Cazz is going to come back and feel like no one ever thanks her! Or that Jess is going to think no one appreciates her in her actual job...or that the rest of the staff are going to feel left out...

By all means Jess, you've done an amazing job keeping on top of everything (and dealing with seemingly more impatience from people than usual regarding sending products out!) and that's definitely worthy of appreciation. You've rocked and you definitely do deserve thanks. That's not what I'm getting at at all. I just think all the Lovehoney staff are worthy of thanks, and not just because they're doling out free sex toys. They deserve thanks for everything they do. If that makes sense? I realise I'm probably overthinking this...

Ah sod it. Bottom line is thank you Jess, for ALL your work! You've had more than usual, but you still deserve appreciation when you have your normal work load. Hopefully you realise that just because you're getting the thanks now doesn't mean now is the only time we appreciate your hard work :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Can't help but think Cazz is going to come back and feel like no one ever thanks her! Or that Jess is going to think no one appreciates her in her actual job...or that the rest of the staff are going to feel left out...

By all means Jess, you've done an amazing job keeping on top of everything (and dealing with seemingly more impatience from people than usual regarding sending products out!) and that's definitely worthy of appreciation. You've rocked and you definitely do deserve thanks. That's not what I'm getting at at all. I just think all the Lovehoney staff are worthy of thanks, and not just because they're doling out free sex toys. They deserve thanks for everything they do. If that makes sense? I realise I'm probably overthinking this...

Ah sod it. Bottom line is thank you Jess, for ALL your work! You've had more than usual, but you still deserve appreciation when you have your normal work load. Hopefully you realise that just because you're getting the thanks now doesn't mean now is the only time we appreciate your hard work :)

Cazz don't feel left out, we love you too! And don't think that we've forgotten about you while you're galavanting around Disneyland ;)

I see your point, it's so hard when you want to thank so many people. I feel like they should all get their own thread! So I'll take this opportunity to thank everyone else at Lovehoney, for always working so hard and never letting us down. You're all stars in my book :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

+100000

No this is perfect just put better than anthing i could ever say!

The entire company is utterly fantastic.

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

The entire company is utterly fantastic.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) +1

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I know this is probably out of place and i know this is jess' thread, but i think everyone everywhere deserves a thank you! And i dont just mean lovehoney, but anyone who worls anywhere keeping things running! And also people who dont work but still make a positive contribution to other peoples lives.

Im not saying theres anything wrong with thanking people here, far from it, but whenever i see a thank you thread i wonder whether the people thanking LH for doing their job also thank each person they come in contact with for doing their job. I dont mean that in a nasty way, just that because LH work in this industry obviously we view them in a positive way because they supply good things. But i bet a lot of people (me included!) dont give a second thought to the men who empty our bins, or the people who clean the toilets at work. Things like that often get taken for granted until theyre arent done to their usual standard.

in summery i think we would all be happier if we were more like how we are on the forum in real life! A compliment and a thank you on a tough day goes a long way!

JM88 wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I know this is probably out of place and i know this is jess' thread, but i think everyone everywhere deserves a thank you! And i dont just mean lovehoney, but anyone who worls anywhere keeping things running! And also people who dont work but still make a positive contribution to other peoples lives.

Im not saying theres anything wrong with thanking people here, far from it, but whenever i see a thank you thread i wonder whether the people thanking LH for doing their job also thank each person they come in contact with for doing their job. I dont mean that in a nasty way, just that because LH work in this industry obviously we view them in a positive way because they supply good things. But i bet a lot of people (me included!) dont give a second thought to the men who empty our bins, or the people who clean the toilets at work. Things like that often get taken for granted until theyre arent done to their usual standard.

in summery i think we would all be happier if we were more like how we are on the forum in real life! A compliment and a thank you on a tough day goes a long way!

+1

Thank you jess for all your hard work u have kept us informed on the forums and answered all our questions when we asked them as well as doing your own job. This is what makes lovehoney different from other places where you can buy toys and that we all keep coming back excellent customer service and it good that you can actually know who the staff are and can talk to them. Rather than being. Stranger on the phone or in an e-mail.

Instead of a thank you maybe more of a welldone ??? after all its there job to find testers amd sort reviews .Jess and cazz are doing there jobs very well as lots of happy people .poor cazz may feel left out when she grts back lol

Wow. One kind gesture to thank someone for putting a bit extra into their job to make others happy by providing a fantastic (rather than average) service has sparked a huge philosophical debate about work, praise and renumeration.

Thanks Jess!

Just want to add my thanks, I know what it is like to cover 2 people's jobs and not get appreciation. So a little thanks go a long way!

N'aww you guys - this is lovely!

Thank YOU for being so understanding with the any delays, and for even thinking of me and saying thank you.

I love my job (which is thanks in itsel - I'm very lucky) and (as Sub said) I do get paid! ;) but I actually am the kind of person who really appreciates the little 'thank you's', so this means a lot to me on a personal level. It's nice to know I've not been a burden and have kept you all satisfied (in more than one way, I hope!) and you won't run screaming next time Cazz goes on holiday.

Oh, and for the record, Skitty - that is the first time anyone has ever called me organised lol. Thank you :P 

Now, let's see how you all cope when I go on holiday at the end of the month ;)