Change review?

@Lovehoney_Brenna, I wrote my review on the Mon Ami Rose after using it twice, we didn’t know that it was not charging properly. So long story short, I didn’t give it the best review, my wife told me yesterday that she used it again after getting a real charge and I need to change my review. She absolutely loved it. Can I amend my review, cancel it and write a new one, what are my options?

Thank you,
Aren

3 Likes

If its already on the review page then you can write another updated review. But if its not charging properly you should contact custoner services and get a new one.

2 Likes

It’s charging fine now, more use error lol

Ha! Mention that in your update review!

Lol, just did! Couldn’t edit my first review, so I did a second one and explained the difference! That rose is no joke, I thought it would be too small to do anything good, but that thing is like a clit missile!! Seek and orgasm :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Was def surprised when my wife updated me on it!

Haha that’ll teach ya for being hasty :wink:

1 Like

Lol, true, true! We were excited to try that one because of what we had heard and read. She still prefers a wand for a quickie, but this is a close second!

I have a rose and didn’t expect much, I thought it was too big, the actual rose itself, but it gets me there, every single time. I orefer my mon ami suction toy but its great to switch it up.
Sometimes I’ll lay out all my toys and have an orgasm with each of them, just so none are left out. It helps remind me what toys I’ve got too :dancer:t2:

1 Like

Lol, we’re getting to the point where we might start giving some of ours away… Collection is getting big, not that it’s a bad thing. This testing with lovehoney is absolutely amazing tho. Wife is thinking about starting a blog where she uses, reviews, and videos toys. For women, not for some only fans you’re thing. I’m completely with her on it!

1 Like