Change sex for just a day??

I've often womndered what it would be like if I could be a woman for a while.

I think I'd like to have more than 1 day though, a week perhaps so that I could really get the sense of what it's like all the time.

Sex would be an obvious avenue to explore and I would like to know what it's like to have men pay you attention (I guess I'd have to be attractive for that!). I'd also really like to do the clothes and shoes thing - mens clothes are really dull and boring. As I like stockings on a woman I'd like to know what that feels like along with a basque or suspender belt.

I'd love to flirt and do the batting eye lashes thing to see if it really works.

Probably the things I wouldn't like is the time it takes to get ready and possibily being talked down to.

But knowing my luck if I had a wek as a woman it would be the week of my period!

flaneur wrote:

Since a clitoris has more nerve endings than entire cock and balls combined. I would like to find out how good the clitoral orgasms are, and also have multiple orgasms too.

Yep, that would do it for me, rather than having to wait for the engine to restart.