If you could change sex for a day

Would you?

Your rubbing the proverbrial lantern and up pops a Jeanie-Just trying to see how many inuendos I can add to this question-He/She say's you can change sex for one day, would you?

I would, then I would I come to LH and buy every female sex toy I could find lol.

Same as you I would play with it as much as I possibly could

Just for a day...play with my cock admire my back chest and hairy ass...and see if having sex with a female feels anywhere near as good as it does being a female...

1 Like

Although the build up to an orgasm is pretty much the same for men and women, women do have a slightly different experience whilst having an orgasm than men, it is that experience I would, well, like to experience.

sounds good to me where do i sign up

Write my name in the snow, be relieved that I wouldn't have a period and likely not want to change back!

If God (or whoever) had made women with a penis (even if it didn't have stand-to-attention capabilities) instead of a little hole we'd be perfect. Standing to pee is my idea of heaven and I can see no reason whatsoever why we couldn't have been built with a penis as well as a vagina if just for practical purposes like standing to pee and the longer urethra not giving us so many UTIs.

My partner and I always mention how it would be fun to switch bodies for a day. It would be interesting to compare a female orgasm to a male orgasm and sex in general.

I'd be masturbating in every which way possible. Wouldn't want to experience much else šŸ¤­

Absolutely in a heartbeat. Iā€™d probably be very promiscuous, not sure that my legs would be that familiar with each other!šŸ˜³

I would love to be able to have multiple orgasms and to know how it feels to be penetrated and to stil be able masturbate at the same time.

VR wrote:

Write my name in the snow, be relieved that I wouldn't have a period and likely not want to change back!

If God (or whoever) had made women with a penis (even if it didn't have stand-to-attention capabilities) instead of a little hole we'd be perfect. Standing to pee is my idea of heaven and I can see no reason whatsoever why we couldn't have been built with a penis as well as a vagina if just for practical purposes like standing to pee and the longer urethra not giving us so many UTIs.

I remember ages ago when we had this question and I was dutifully impressed VR that you not only wanted a cock but snow on the same day, and I realised I really wasn't aiming high enough with my scenario.

Darn straight I would love to be a man. And I would get as much and as varied amount of consensual sex as humanly possible.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

VR wrote:

"Who ever" couldn't even put my mind in the correct body, so I'm not suprised that women didn't end up with a longer urethra; by what ever means.

As for what I would do; well, tell the genie that I would like to be left that way for life, as I should have been that way from birth, and pray the genie took pity on me.

I'm so over having these damed bits that keep falling out of my panties; to say nothing of not being able to have sex the way my head says I should be.

My friend has been to the GP many, many times asking for labioplasty. Nothing to do with how she feels, just that she's fed up of bits falling out of her pants, too. Also, pain and a few infections after rubbing against clothes. Every answer (so far)? Wear a skirt and go without underwear.

She actually showed me the way they were hanging out about 15 years ago. She went again recently after showing me again while wearing a swimsuit in the summer and I now believe it isn't just ears and noses that grow with age. The GP insists she's imagining it.

She left the surgery with a prescription in her hand for Sudocrem for the rubbed-raw skin and tears in her eyes.

I felt like ringing the GP and telling him there's plenty of time ahead for my friend to end up in nappies again!

As for me? Another encounter earlier today in a public loo where some person had defecated down the front of the OUTSIDE of the bowl left me fuming. No energy to walk any further as I'd foolishly decided to leave the chair at home, I had to wait for some poor staff member to get supplies to clean it.

At this point in my life if I can't stand to pee (on the same day it snows!), I'd wish for every public toilet to be a clean public toilet and GPs to have a bit more empathy for patients in emotional distress.

1 Like