If you could change to the opposite sex for the day what would e first thing you would try and why

Bit of fun and see peoples views.. If I could be female for a day, and I have heard so much about the wand I would like to see what's so good about it as most reviews you ladies have about it,,,,,

If I were male for a day, I would definitely go out and party with a woman. Hopefully at a female strip club or night club (either would be good, whatever she preferred).

I'd be the perfect gentleman, politeness and great times guaranteed!!

We'd have fun, some great food and drinks and an amazing sexy night of foreplay at mine or hers. This would build up to mindblowing sex with her (before I turned back into a bird again!) Lol.

πŸ‘ 😜 πŸ’š

I think I would use my day as a complete learning exercise. I would walk around town and see how it feels to just ask for help in a shop or see how bad it is to be harassed in the street etc. But also the idea of wearing different clothing with no penis would be fun and a little crazy. I think it’s so different in the world for both sexes so I would prefer to just try everyday things and see how differently I’m treated etc. I would also have a few play sessions with myself to learn how certain things feel like, clitoral and internal stimulation for instance and what the different pressures and speeds feel like. Basically I’d learn what women deal with on a daily basis so I can be more of a gent and a better lover.

I've always wanted to try peeing sitting down.

If I was a man for a day I’d stand in the mirror and swing my penis around 🀣 yes I’m a huge child. I just want to see what the fuss is all about!

Oh my goodness you are all so very well behaved.....if I had a cock for a day I would start by seeing precisely how many new and interesting places I could insert it into, and that would be what I would do for the entire day.

Ian Chimp wrote:

Am I missing something? Can't you try that now?

KinkyMira wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Am I missing something? Can't you try that now?

I agree with 'KinkyMira', Mr Chimp...

Sometimes my hubby has to pee sitting down as he has severe back pain issues. He is quite tall and when he is in extreme pain, this is just easier for him to sometimes 'sit down' and go.

He places his index and the two other middle fingers on the shaft of his cock and holds it to direct where he is peeing in the toilet, so it doesn't go everywhere.

Obviously he ensures he his extra hygeinic when drying himself off and washing his hands too!!

Give it a go if you are curious! πŸ˜‰ x

MrandMrs_L wrote:

If I was a man for a day I’d stand in the mirror and swing my penis around 🀣 yes I’m a huge child. I just want to see what the fuss is all about!

Ha ha, im with you on this one for sure 🀣

I would definitely want to have as much varied sex as is humanly possible, just to experience exactly what it's like from a females perspective.

I have always said women have better sexier clothes so i would be on here straight away buying as much as i could. Then having different hair styles to match clothing pigtails/pony tail also having different colour hair maybe streaks.

Then i would like to know what it feels like having things inside me like kegel balls.

Lets see , wearing silky sexy clothing and teasing men . Feel what a woman feels during foreplay and sex , try out many toys . Have every kind of sex I could think of . My nipples are super sensative as a man , I can only imagine the fun with nipple play . Basicly be a slut for a day !

Haha, I've asked my boyfriend this question but it's more if we just switched bodies for the day. And we both just said masturbate and have sex all day. He'd sure have fun with my collection of toys but I doubt he could get through them all in one day, lol.

Write my name in the snow.

If I were a man for a day, I would never use the toilet to pee, Nature Beware!!

As well, I think I would be a bit of a slut and try every woman, man and object I could just to see the difference in feel and expreience. Oh and I would have to do the ever popular Windmill, just to see what that felt like.

I think it would be a great day both mentally and physically, maybe one day my wish will come true

VR wrote:

Write my name in the snow.

Just so we’re clear VR, you would like a penis AND snow on the same day? Wow, I’m not aiming high enough. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gosig wrote:

Just so we’re clear VR, you would like a penis AND snow on the same day? Wow, I’m not aiming high enough. πŸ‘πŸ‘

This made me Lol ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Personally I'd like to think there would be lots of sluttish behaviour if I were a woman for a day. Reality may be lots of time chatting to other women, shopping and thinking about shopping...

I would go shopping for clothes. Walk into the first shop I come to, try an item on, buy it and go home.

wear sexy lingerie and use loads of toys to see if i could squirt

Try all her toys, damn that's my day gone.😊