Change sex for just a day??

Since I first learned that men an woman were different I have always wondered what it's like to be a woman. I think if I was a woman for a day I'd be a total horny cow and would fuck myself stupid haha.

Good luck with that.

If I could be any woman for one day I'd be Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast At Tiffany's. The black dress, the piled-up hair, the cigarette holder...so beautiful and elegant, and yet delicate. The things it's hard to be when you're a bloke, you know?

For me it would be Sandra Bullock. As she is naturally good looking without lots of make up.

If I was a guy Id see how many girls I could get with and then get my self off 24/7

If I woke up tomorrow in a male body, I'd just test out all the things that I can't experience in my body right now - so masturbating with a penis, try out anal to see how different it feels with a prostate, playing around with my foreskin (if I had one), walking with balls hanging between my legs, all that jazz. I'd probably be completely juvenile as well and try out "The Helicopter", lol.

I'd never want it to be a permanent change, though. I love being a woman.

Other than the obvious benefit of being able to play with your own boobs, I dont see the appeal.

I would like to be a guy for a day, but I think I would be a little uneasy, The shock of suddenly having a peins would probably through my brain out of wack for most of the day. The first thing I would do would probably have a pee standing up and see how difficult it really is to aim lol.

Since a clitoris has more nerve endings than entire cock and balls combined. I would like to find out how good the clitoral orgasms are, and also have multiple orgasms too.

I'd end up sitting on my own testicles and spending it in A and E no doubt.

VirginAngel wrote:

this made me laugh!

Just Jenson wrote:

VirginAngel wrote:

this made me laugh!

yeah, even us experts can still get it wrong! Only last week I managed to clip mine waving my arms ....

LilHorror wrote:

I would like to be a guy for a day, but I think I would be a little uneasy, The shock of suddenly having a peins would probably through my brain out of wack for most of the day. The first thing I would do would probably have a pee standing up and see how difficult it really is to aim lol.

Haha this is totally me! I'd definitely be quite focused on the whole having a penis thing...would have to try peeing standing up and having a male orgasm, would love to be able to really know how different they feel (since describing the difference can only take us so far!). I'd love to use a fleshlight too, since I am on the other end of them so often I can't help but want to experience it too! Would also have to explore the prostate, again for reference :p

Another thing I'd do for reference (that I'm betting I wouldn't enjoy) is whack myself in the nuts. Guys go on about this pain like it's the worst in the world, I'd like to put that to the test! And on the subject of balls, I'd definitely be giggling like a loon as they jump up and down in the shower. Hot water, cold air...XD

Can't say I'd be focusing on the genitals all day though. I'd go clothes shopping and enjoy the sheer bliss of being able to fit in clothes properly as no bloody boobs! Probably wouldn't have much time left in my day after all that but would like to go to a club as a guy. Always been better at doing the guy shuffle than the sexy lady dancing haha. Would be interested in seeing that kind of scene from the other side.

Would probably do other mundane things too...like use a male public toilet! Get to see inside the mystery building without getting arrested! :D

Trust me, inside the gents isn't generally a pleasant experience.... probably due to the lack of aiming care that some chaps have :-)

I have to say that whilst I'm curious what life is like on the other side... I do think it's just that bit easier being a bloke... and I don't think a day would be enough to get the full feminine experience, so in the sheer spirit of laziness, someone else can have my day...

Lovebirds,to get the full effect,you really need someone else to kick you in the nuts,doing it yourself,you won`t do it hard enough!

Boobs I'd spend all day playing with my boobs if I was a women for a day. Simple I know but what can I say I'm a man boobs are just fantastic

Would love to be a bloke. No boobs getting in the way, no monthlies, no PMT and better pay when you're working - yes please, where do I sign?!![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I would use the opportunity to become a better lover by experiencing every sexual sensation possible and making good notes. Then when I turned back I would be able to put it into practice.

i would like to be the wife for a day just to get the tv remote

Always had a fascination with what it would be like to be a female.

I would want some of the day devoted to sex, fun and what not which I'm sure a lot of men would want. At the same time it would interesting to not have cock and balls and instead have boobs then see/feel what it's like to live with them during a day. Also I really would want to be a 100% women rather than it just feeling like myself but in the body of a women.