Temporary change

If you could spend the day changed into the opposite sex, would you?

If you could spend the day as the opposite sex........what would you do?

I think it'd be pretty safe to say I'd spend the entire day inserting various objects into my vagina

TTurtle wrote:

I think it'd be pretty safe to say I'd spend the entire day inserting various objects into my vagina

definitely would do the same!

sex, and to take the liberty of being able to pee almost anywhere i whished in public without having an issue.

I don't have a great urge to be a woman, being me is great :)

But if it was thrust upon me it would be interesting, it would be cool to see how different the world treats me.

I honestly think if i were a women for a day i would spend the day playing with my boobs and collecting notes on the best way to stimulate a women.....

Then after that i would spend the remainder of the day nagging my husband ;-)

spend the day worrying if my cock and balls were OK

first i'd stand to pee, just to see if it is impossible to not hit the toilet seat and surrounding area. when i've proved that it is possible, because a true woman, i can, i'd then count the hours waiting to change back to tell all my mates!!

I sit down anyway, if I was a woman I may try standing to see if its possible to hit the bowl at all lol

I could find out whats so great about football and golf!

First I'd have to make SURE this change was only going to last a day before I sign up because no way I want a cock and balls forever. I'm pretty sure I'd pee standing up for the novelty factor, I know i'd keep a running totally of just how many times I had to scratch and /or rearrange the furniture so I could be more sympathetic or continue to dissapprove of guys doing it in public. After that well you know playtime.. would so want to know what sex and pleasure feels like for the opposite sex. I'd be so EXCITED to change back to my girly self I'd probably go and find my other half for play ..then collapse in a heap and tell him all about my day.

georgie69 wrote:

Men love playing with there balls..... Its that simple. ;-)

cakeybakey wrote:

first i'd stand to pee, just to see if it is impossible to not hit the toilet seat and surrounding area. when i've proved that it is possible, because a true woman, i can, i'd then count the hours waiting to change back to tell all my mates!!

There are so many factors to take into consideration, women think it's a case of point and shoot but oh no I can tell you it is a much more complex process than that, even the room temperature has an effect. If it's an issue, wear a pair of slippers (ok that part I'm joking about)

On this note, you'd also have to learn the urinal rules if you're gonna be using a public toilet..men know these instinctively so if you are really a true woman you won't have these instincts and you'd have to study them (and no I'm not joking, there are urinal rules)

Id stand to pee. have a wank. have sex with a woman. act like an ignorant ass all day just because men seem to be able to get away with it!

Happy. wrote:

georgie69 wrote:

Men love playing with there balls..... Its that simple. ;-)

Oh of course, I should have gussed! Xx

I can see this thread going down the 'bash the other sex' route

If I was to scratch my balls Mrs G would explode, dunno why guys do it to be honest, like spitting

gunther wrote:

If I was to scratch my balls Mrs G would explode, dunno why guys do it to be honest, like spitting

What do you do when they're itchy? Or they get stuck to the side of your leg?

thet dont lol

gunther wrote:

thet dont lol

Teflon bollocks..nice one