Changing attitudes to sex as you get older

@Iwill ha ha yes do it or even have a mutual time together x

1 Like

I’m sorry for being thick… can you enlighten.
Thanks for contributing, I’m probably too old to be in tune.:smile:

:joy: you’ve given us some food for thought.

How have you changed…you are much younger than my wife and I…Still I’m sure your sexual attitudes have evolved.??

May we ask have other couples or single’s attitudes or expectations changed to any degree and in what way?

1 Like

When I was younger, there was no way anyone was going to put anything in my rear. Now that I am older and have to bother with prostate checks and colonoscopies, I decided the wife should have first go before the doctors. It has definitely changed my mindset a bit.

5 Likes

What a brilliant contribution to the thread, I have no doubt this will have been really helpful to members ( no pun intended) who have issues with ED.

1 Like

Absolutely agree with @Iwill I have read @forwardghoul52 posts on a number of points and I though “they know what they are talking about” always excellent advice and the post where ED mentioned is the same. I suffer with ED and found the post very useful.

2 Likes

Attitudes can go the other way, me and the OH are in our sixtys for the last few years her libido has tailed off to zero interest in sex… me I am wanting more and more which is very frustrating when I keep getting rejected
We have talked to avail so I think it’s me and my fleshlight from now on

2 Likes

That must be incredibly frustrating for you…dont give up, keep talking…and above all remind her how much she is still desired and you want to make her feel good as much as anything.

I’m in a similar position @Cap54 you have my sympathy I know your frustration. You are not alone.

1 Like

Thank you for your idea’s / comments. I will certainly put your idea’s into practice and thank you for giving your advice.

1 Like

I suppose just being more liberal and open minded to stuff. Then again, probably more of me just not giving a shit as I get older in general :sweat_smile:

When younger, it felt like sex/masturbation was a shameful thing (especially as a girl). Something you’re not supposed to enjoy or experiment with. I found it hard to tell my partner what I liked from this mind set. Another thing, in my case, was that I got a tiny vaginal tear which made sex painful for a while. So I guess my brain started to associate sex with pain.

When I discovered my kink, it was like a light bulb went off. I actually wanted to fuck something for once. Awakening a hunger I never knew I had. I didn’t care about shame and tears then because I focused on my own pleasure. That’s around the time I started buying sex toys and it made a huge difference. I don’t even bat an eye now if others say they have toys or kinks. Basically the norm for me.

By comparison, it’s surprising how some of the people I work with view sex/masturbation. The type that can’t even say “sex” and do the Peter Kay mouth thing instead, haha.

8 Likes

@New2 . I was reading the posts on this thread again and I’d forgot to say , yes we’d like to know more about the party you went to.

2 Likes

I think you just found the real " you" and were very pleased that you did… you sound rightly so content.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. I get a crick in my neck after but its worth it i think…no one died of a crick in their neck after all lol

Excellent post and one I can identify with and confirm.

I suffered with ED due to a low testosterone level. A hormone replacement gel to cure the problem and sildanafil to restore my confidence sorted me out quickly BUT since moving to our current male chastity relationship PIV sex has become a very small part of our overall sexual relationship and, being permanently caged, the need for an erection is very infrequent.
Having said that we are having more high quality sex than ever before involving machines, toys, oral, anal (pegging for me), mutual masturbation and solo masturbation (while being watched or separately).
My wife now has more orgasms in a week than she used to have in a month and, although I am rarely allowed to come I am taken to the edge of orgasm almost daily by one means or another.

There is definitely more to a sexual relationship than PIV intercourse.

3 Likes

Definitely became more open minded over the years

1 Like

Me and my wife definitely changed over the years, we got more open-minded and more kinky over the years, trying lots of new things
Because our changing attitude I got more at ease with my sexuality, and would definitely want to explore my bi-curious side.

We are trying new things all the time lately and have such a great time experimenting

3 Likes

I’m 37 and hubby is 46, we’ve been together 20 years, my attitude towards sex has changed massively. His not so, he is old fashioned in his approach, but he’s set in his ways, so we just roll with it.
As I’ve grown, I had sexual trauma, so sex was hard for me, and my husband accepted that. Ive have and still in therapy now and I’ve explored my desires a lot more in my own time. I also web cam full time, so my attitude is we’re all different, I enjoy fulfilling other’s fantasies when and if I can online.

6 Likes