Chaps, what underwear do you find most comfortable?

Thongs,G-strings and briefs for me. My other half doesn't like me in anything with too much fabric. Been trying out some loverly designed men’s lingerie in amazing feeling fabric.

Anything except boxers . Mostly throngs and also string cock sox styles . Cotton throngs and strings for hot weather . During the winter I also wear bikini style in cotton . And for deep winter motorcycling , long johns .

For pure (unglamorous) all day comfort and security then there is nothing to beat a full backed midi brief. Mine are all Sloggi's. However, in summer I also like a thong provided that the front in roomy enough. Like to have the cock and balls securely 'cupped'.

I’m usually happy with whatever myself tbh, i love wearing jockstraps though, there’s just so much freedom in them, however the downside of them is the anxiety when you’ve to crouch or anything and think someone might see them

Can't beat a good comfortable thong. Find ones with the pouch just right and it feels like u are wearing nothing. The support is amazing, as Analy-sis has said it feels like your tackle is being cupped.Just make sure the pouch is big enough. Sometimes i go up a size or 2 to get the right pouch, the waistbands are all stretchy so no issues with a larger waistband.

Sorry , but from this side of the pond when I read chaps I think of my motorcycle leg coverings . During sex play , my wife likes me to wear a black thong or hot pink under my black chaps .

Trunks for me. It took me ages to find a brand that was reliably comfortable whilst looking reasonably smart and having good quality construction.

I get really hot, particularly in the summer. I really cannot be doing with chafing underwear or scrotum sticking to my legs!

Hubby doesn't wear anything he finds any style just rides up or gets uncomfortable and hot so he just goes without.

Hubby mainly wears briefs. He has a cpl of love Honey thongs. At home he goes commando x

My most comfortable are some microfibre trunks, they feel amazing and look amazing. I rarely get anything that makes me feel so good. I need the cuppage though, anything without any support just makes me feel like a human executive desk toy.

A nice cotton thong & shorts if this weather remains quite hot !

Thongs for me , have 2 g strings. Have worn them for years. Sexy and comfortable and my wife likes me in them. She only wears thongs

A note for wearing thongs , if you are not hairless they can tend to be a bit uncomfortable . Unless you enjoy getting your nether region hair pulled at any given time .

Almost always wear G strings