Boxers or Briefs

Wondering what is most popular Boxers or Briefs.

Sounds like a good time for a poll. :slightly_smiling_face:

Which do you prefer?

• Boxers
  • Briefs
  • Something else

0 voters

2 Likes

All my life I have worn briefs but I have had to change to loose boxers as briefs are uncomfortable with my chastity cage.

2 Likes

I’m thongs or free balling

2 Likes

Briefs for me. Only ever tried boxers twice. Can’t get on with them: on me, they always start to twist round and become 'orribly uncomfortable. Never been able to work out why!

1 Like

I think since I was about12 I’ve worn trunks (boxer briefs) and for like the last 8 pretty much only been Calvin Klein ones or under armour for when I’m playing sports, especially the microfibre models. Very comfortable, soft and some of the ones I have make the package look a bit larger

1 Like

For day to day, going commando, but In lingerie it is briefs for me! Prefer joe they look!

1 Like

Briefs for me

1 Like

From a brief Google for correct terminology for different styles of male underwear… boxer briefs or trunks are my preference.

2 Likes

I would rather go with nothing at all …

1 Like

Normally boxers but have been know to go without especially on holiday in somewhere hot

1 Like

Trunks like in my avatar!

3 Likes

My boyfriend was shorts and briefs before but for the last few years he wears thongs most of the time.

1 Like

boxers for sleeping only - they are so uncomfortable with everything swinging about down below
briefs when staying over with family
Lovely lingerie everywhere else

1 Like

I voted briefs out if loyalty for Mr John. He only wears briefs. I however have a thing for loose cotton boxers!

1 Like

None should be a option as OH goes without either :rofl:

1 Like

My guy likes his briefs, I like the look of them too and occasionally the thong he wears(mainly only sexy time though).

1 Like

I wear both however at work I prefer briefs. I also like going commando when I get a chance too. Sleeping for me is completely naked as I hate wearing clothes in bed lol

2 Likes

Its boxers for me at work, kink when having fun, commando the rest of the time

1 Like

Worn boxers my whole adult life but got a few pair of really nice briefs this past year and love them.

1 Like