Chasing the elusive p-gasm

Always enjoyed kinky play in sex (I'm straight but always feel a bit embarrassed to ask girlfriends to fry kinky stuff) so usually its solo or when drunk.

Started with guides to prostate orgasm & I'm intruiged but I've tried a few prostate toys & so far it gets so far then stops...
I get the swollen prostate feeling & sometimes (after like an hour) I get a nice warm feeling but it never progresses from that.

Anyone got a guide or have any thoughts on what to try next?

Thanks

Its about pressure and speed. Try clamping the internal muscles onto the toy. Get used to manipulating your prostate and squeezing it using your pelvic floor muscle.

Practice and time will pay great dividends.

Thanks for the suggestions, I have recently purchased a 5" toy to try a fuller feeling toy so will give that some action soon & see what happens.

Not chasing the orgasm is so difficult with prostate play but I have had some nice tingly moments so soldier on I think.

Well news flash :-)

Played around with new 5" girthy beast for a few hours.
Took a fair bit of getting in so took a while but after a second lube-up & attempt I had a strange tight feeling in my (I assume) prostate which grew more intense for about 20 seconds then felt strong & pulsing but then quite pleasurable.

Tried again but couldn't replicate it. Still a very good experience & something to work on

(Sorry duplicate post)

Well success!

Was feeling particularly horny & so inserted my anal toy & went for a shower.
Switched it on and started getting stomach muscles trying to cramp (in a nice way).

After a while, went to the bedroom & listened to some hypnosis triggers while my toy buzzed away....

Wow! Started shaking then had massive (truly massive) shaking muscles in my stomach & groin. Shaking like having a seizure!
Not massive amounts of pleasure like a regular orgasm but nice (if a little extreme).
These repeated every 10-15 minutes until I'd had maybe 20 of them!

Tried squeezing down on my mens-kegel muscle whilst the shaking was happening & it was a lot more tingling.

After this for a while I decided enough was enough and started stroking. It was a bit more difficult to get there but very very nice when I ejaculated that last time.

Massive warm almost stoned feeling afterwards & loads of 'aftershocks'.

Perseverence folks! Make sure you're relaxed & horny first but keep trying!

straight-kink wrote:

Well success!

Was feeling particularly horny & so inserted my anal toy & went for a shower.
Switched it on and started getting stomach muscles trying to cramp (in a nice way).

After a while, went to the bedroom & listened to some hypnosis triggers while my toy buzzed away....

Wow! Started shaking then had massive (truly massive) shaking muscles in my stomach & groin. Shaking like having a seizure!
Not massive amounts of pleasure like a regular orgasm but nice (if a little extreme).
These repeated every 10-15 minutes until I'd had maybe 20 of them!

Tried squeezing down on my mens-kegel muscle whilst the shaking was happening & it was a lot more tingling.

After this for a while I decided enough was enough and started stroking. It was a bit more difficult to get there but very very nice when I ejaculated that last time.

Massive warm almost stoned feeling afterwards & loads of 'aftershocks'.

Perseverence folks! Make sure you're relaxed & horny first but keep trying!

Congrats welcome the p-gasm club

Wow! I want an anal orgasm! A vaginal one would be nice too, I've only ever had a clitoral orgasm. Gosh, how greedy am I!!

I want to buy my hubby something to use anally, I'm experimenting with anal but he hasn't really been keen himself... but I think he'd love it if he gave it a try! Will have to have a chat with him and see if I can get him something small to start off with ☺