Chastity Play / Experiment

Another update on the progress of our relationship.

After a long edging session for me this morning I told her that she had fulfilled another of my fantasies. She suggested that, in future, it might be easier if she knew what they were so I told her. As a result naked is now my default state.

6 Likes

Yes, I can see how that would help. :slightly_smiling_face: Very sensible Mrs Rockstar.

3 Likes

Been following this at times out of curiousity. Just wondering if any couples have experience of orgasm denial within a female led relationship without a chastity device.

I quite like the idea of my wife having the authority to decide when I can have orgasm and teasing me during period of denial, but going the whole way with chastity device would be bit overambitious for us at moment I feel.

Have been reading some FLR blogs which make for interesting reading on the psychological and emotional impacts of orgasm control.

1 Like

Perfectly possible. Itā€™s called the Honour System. You are put on trust to behave exactly as you would if you were wearing a locked cage.

Personally I would miss both the physical stimulation of the cage and its symbolic meaning but what you suggest is a well known and perfectly workable alternative lifestyle.

Have been back in a cage for the last 2 1/2 weeks, started about 3 weeks ago with a cheeky text to Mrs Sen about having ā€œmy armour onā€ and has slowly built from there.

1 weekend was oral / toys just for her on the Saturday, she couldnā€™t quite get to orgasm though, just not the right headspace that day, then nothing at all on the Sunday (had things to do).

Stayed caged the entire week, I provided her with a full body massage, but she restricted access to her vagina (she didnā€™t say if she was restricting me, or she didnā€™t feel like it, the result was the same either way).

The next weekend, more oral and toys for her for x3 orgasms. She did run her fingers over my cage and balls, each stroke sent jolts of sensations running right through me, like a very pleasant electric shock, but no uncaging. She did say that she wanted me uncaged overnight on Saturday so I was ā€œfresh and wrinkle freeā€ on Sunday. Her monthly arrived Sat afternoon, so that put a halt to any further plans.

Have been caged almost 24/7 the whole time, changing cages every other day and only out for shaving and exercise.

Iā€™ve also taken another go at the home IPL, have done x3 fortnightly sessions, will keep it up for a while and see what happens.

My head is in a wonderfully horny space and thoughts quickly turn to arousal, which causes a tightening in my cage. Its a combat between partially enjoying that tightening and the sensation going to far and causing slight to heavy levels of discomfort.

Weā€™ve had a few conversations about the cage, she changes topic when sheā€™s had enough. The first was a mere 30 secs or so, more recently a good few minutes, but I am trying not to overwhelm her with both talk and with actions drawing too much attention to the cage.

Still in the ā€œweā€™ll see how it goesā€ category.

1 Like

Can you remind me what IPL stands for? Iā€™m at s loss!

1 Like

Itā€™s the zappy laser hair removal thing. :+1:

2 Likes

Intense Pulsed Light. The home ones are HPL, Home Pulsed Light.

Glad to hear youā€™re giving it another try and I hope Mrs Sen get alongside. Keep us posted.

1 Like

The chastity journey continues, about 4 weeks caged now but released each weekend for the last 2 weekends for PIV / orgasm.

On Sunday we talked a bit and I brought up the idea of adding some randomness / playfulness to the orgasm denial period so last night I produced 6 playing cards (Ace - 6) to represent weeks of orgasm denial (was going to be a roll of a die, but couldnā€™t find any), she drew a card and then put it back. I donā€™t know the number, so its added quite the element of mystery, surprise and a bit of anxiety to the mix. She can still instruct me to uncage for her pleasure / amusement (she enjoys giving oral) but whether or not Iā€™m allowed to cum is now in her hands.

Still in the ā€œseeing how it goesā€ as per my earlier post, but encouraging signs

5 Likes

I like that idea.

I have no idea when she will allow me to orgasm. I mark the calendar to make a note of my last orgasm but its entirely up to her to decide when the next one will be.

Sometimes she starts off telling me that I can come then, just as Iā€™m on the point of orgasm, she tells me sheā€™s changed her mind. I really love that.

2 Likes

We had planned a bit of a session last night as the kids were meant to be at sports, but their spidey senses must have been tingling as one had a sore shoulder and the other didnā€™t want to go by herself. Whats the saying about best laid plansā€¦

We were making out on the couch and talking last night about our upcoming weeks, just normal life stuff. In about 2 weeks Mrs Sen and the kids are away for a weekend, Iā€™m staying home as I have a sports event all weekend, so it works out well. She said ā€œwhat if that weekend is the weekend youā€™re meant to be allowed itā€. I replied that although I had to be out of the cage for sports, I would not masturbate my penis, she just smiled and we kept kissing.

I also told her how thankful I was that we were doing this again and how accepting she is of my various kinks. I took the opportunity to push her clothing down a bit and give her pussy a quick kiss and lick.

Before we left work this morning I requested if I would be allowed to perform oral on her tonight, she was open. Its going to be a long dayā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad Mrs Sen is with you again in the chastity lifestyle.

If my wife decided she did not wish to continue I would, of course, stop for her but I would miss it terribly, not just the feeling of the cage itself on my body but also the huge change it has made to our relationship overall.

Iā€™m pleased too. I hear you about the feeling of the cage, I remove mine 4-5 times a week for sports, gym and/or shaving but otherwise theres something almost comforting having it on.

After our session last night we talked a bit, not so much about chastity, but sex in general and I said that I wanted to give her as much intimacy as she wanted / could handle. Even just making out on the couch etc

1 Like

The increase in intimacy is one of the best things about our new relationship. Some mornings we spend ages just lying together kissing, cuddling and stroking each other.

3 Likes

We talked a bit more last night. Both kids were out of the house, she didnā€™t feel like any form of sex (winter here and despite central heating, she was too cold), but still made out a bit on the couch.

I asked her if she was happy with our current arrangement, she replied that she was so long as I was happy, which I said yes, that I loved the lust and love I felt. I also said that I loved the weekend, where she left me hard and horny.

Talked about the increased intimacy and I said I didnā€™t want it to be too much, but she said she was happy with the extra attention.

Had a small incident at work today, felt my balls escape the base ring, no biggie I thought, Iā€™d just pop to the bathroom and put everything back in, only to realise I took the key off my keyring yesterday so have no way to re-lock up so am spending the day without the cage, first day in weeks. I texted her about it, no big deal (not like I am going to rub one out at work), but will re-lock when I get back home.

3 Likes

That happens to me occasionally. My left testicle eases back through the ring. If Iā€™m very careful I can judiciously ease it forwards again.

Iā€™ve had my best results using hand cream to lubricate everything when Iā€™m fitting the ring and cage. It eases everything into place but gets absorbed quickly so things donā€™t slip out again.

2 Likes

Mrs Sen has been a bit under the weather with a UTI / Bladder infection for the last few days so no action even for her. She told me yesterday (Sunday morning) after gym/shower that she had drawn a 2 in our card draw above and it would have been this weekend for release. As she wasnā€™t feeling up to anything, I simply said weā€™d just have to do a redraw (taking the 2 out and start again), so last night did this, had Ace,3,4,5 & 6 in the deck she chose from, not sure what she drew, but the clock has been reset.

We just kissed and cuddled Sat and Sun morning although I was allowed to lick and suck her boobs/nipples which I enjoyed.

Could be a long time between drinksā€¦

2 Likes

So two weeks since last update - Have remained locked the majority of the time (sports and shaving excepted). We did the redraw on the Sunday night (now 2 weeks ago), donā€™t know what she drew. She asked at the time whether that number was from the original date or from then. I said thats up to her. I donā€™t know what shes decided.

Last weekend Mrs Sen and the kids were away all weekend, I had to stay for a sports comp happening over the weekend. Prior to chastity, I would have used this as an opportunity for some serious self loving time, but I had committed to her that I would not masturbate my penis. I did use some of my larger toys over the weekend (which I told her about) but otherwise remained chaste.

As per my post in the when did you last have sex thread, I remained caged and/or denied orgasm this week.

I have 2 more cages coming (purchased elsewhere), both of a mid length so am looking forward to getting them.

Its now 4 weeks since last orgasm. I have had the occasional discharge after using the loo, sometimes a few drops, othertimes a bit of a spurt of seminal fluid, this is my prostate in action purging excess / old fluid and maintaining bodily health.

During the period where she was sick, my hormone level was pretty stable, probably as I was concentrating on making sure she was okay and looked after, but now thats past and bedroom activity has recommenced, I am well horny again.

Such a great timeā€¦

2 Likes

She had decided that the 2nd card drawn was back to the original date, she drew a 5 and didnā€™t want to wait 7 weeks for PIV so at week 5 she allowed PIV and orgasm for me.

We spoke briefly last night about things, I asked if she wanted to draw another card or just leave it to random, she didnā€™t decide. I just left it alone for her to think about.

1 Like

So Iā€™ve finally read the whole thread here, and Iā€™m in awe of all major contributors, as well as the self-discoveries theyā€™ve made in their journeys. Admittedly Iā€™m only new-ish to the whole chastity element - my wife and I usually use it in a Sexy Afternoon context, where I usually end up naked, collared and caged (with her choice of cage) and doing any and all chores/tasks/activities she desires of me while she remains clothed and relaxed on the couch watching tv or browsing social media, and like @rockstar and @Senator get a huge thrill out of being at her disposal. At the moment itā€™s more of a sexy routine rather than a full-on lifestyle, but I can see how it can quickly become one. Whatever the feeling is that combines excitement and trepidation, is what I have right now, but definitely curious enough to try going at it for longer periods of time as work etc. permits.

Whether this eventually translates to a 24/7 thing I canā€™t say to be sure, as she also loves PIV (donā€™t we all?), plus finding a cage that conceals well under jeans is a thing. I will most definitely be getting the CS-6000s ASAP, based on the overwhelming reviews, but for now weā€™re loving the metal cages for the aesthetics. Iā€™ve also downloaded the pdfs mentioned earlier and see where that takes us.

So thankyou extremely, guys, for sharing your journeys, and I will definitely follow this closely, with reports when they feel appropriate.

2 Likes