Chastity Play / Experiment

Her unlocking you is definitely not a failure. It's a step in the right direction for this healthy dynamic. I need to find myself a smaller steel cage with a sound. The last one I purchased from here was a really bad fit and the silicone/plastic combo I use fits great, but doesn't have a sound so cleaning can become an issue sometimes and when you don't have the key at work. Yeah, no ty.

I'm really enjoying this thread!

To all you traineees out there. For me I must admit it's the weight and tug of my stainless steel cockcage that I enjoy, I have also worn it with ball stretchers for that extra pull, they give the missus something extra to play with...and she does. She gives me permission to be unlocked before bedtime. I would love to keep them on for longer but have never managed to overnight [well done for your perseverance Rockstar and Senator]. I'm going to try the suggestion of a pair of pants to keep everything in order, the missus said that she will get me some with plenty of lycra [???]. I'm waiting for her to withhold her permission to be unlocked and to see what she has bought me, I'm hoping I'll be able to last a couple of days maybe, well at least overnight. I've asked her to let me know where she puts the key...just in case. She gave me a look!! Come to think about it depending on where it's hidden it could add a whole new dimension?

will65 wrote:

I've asked her to let me know where she puts the key...just in case. She gave me a look!! Come to think about it depending on where it's hidden it could add a whole new dimension?

The literature I've read suggests that there should always be an emergency key accessible to the caged person. You're always on your honour not to use it except in dire emergency though.

rockstar wrote:

will65 wrote:

I've asked her to let me know where she puts the key...just in case. She gave me a look!! Come to think about it depending on where it's hidden it could add a whole new dimension?

The literature I've read suggests that there should always be an emergency key accessible to the caged person. You're always on your honour not to use it except in dire emergency though. if mistress says no key then its no key, rockstar

There are plastic clips not unlike cable ties that are single use. They have numbers on them so you can use them to secure a spare key to something like a radiator pipe. If you cut them off your keyholder can tell because they will have recorded the number. Last time I looked LH have them for sale.

We have one key in the draw next to our bed and the other is on my key ring.

Its Saturday morning here so is removal day. I took it off this morning before our usual sex time. She playfully said a few minites later "are you allowed to have that off?" I did concede that I should have asked permission.....

Will be off all day and until after tommorow AMs play time and IPL treatment (now out to 3 weekly). Does feel a bit strange not to be encased.

There are a few nicks just on the skin on the top of my penis where the cage has rubbed, not bleeding or sore etc, but a day out should help things settle down.

When I was shaving this morning, the imprint from the cage was embedded in the skin of my balls, made me chuckle a bit, had to spread the skin tight to do a decent job.

Thanks to all for the contributions and comments of support, such a great community. A virtual round of drinks to you all

Mine's coming off later this morning by order of my keyholder.

I slept in the plastic one again last night. I've been using Vaseline to prevent chafing and when I woke up this morning my night time erection had pulled the retaining ring over my testicles and the cage was hanging loose. I probably need to adjust the fit a little.

I shave every day and use HPL every 2 weeks so I'm allowed to remove the cage for routine maintainance.

mistress put me back in my cage this morning after shaving ,told me that i have to wear it until tommorow as her friend is comming round , the key is hanging on a chain around her neck for here to see

Modo wrote:

There are plastic clips not unlike cable ties that are single use. They have numbers on them so you can use them to secure a spare key to something like a radiator pipe. If you cut them off your keyholder can tell because they will have recorded the number. Last time I looked LH have them for sale. thanks for that modo i will have a look

Ring too loose Rockstar?

i have tried silicone lube to reduce friction, but find it just makes things more slippery and move more.

Am back caged up now until she wants me released. Was after IPL session this morning and for a while my skin felt like it was on fire, actually went to remove the cage completely bit had noticed excess tension on my sack, repositioned the ring and pulled through more skin (allowing more room for the testes) and all has settled. Thought it may have been unwise to put it in after IPL, but seems ok.

not a big activity day, mostly around home so if it gets uncomfortable later, I can readily remove it.

Felt really strange during the day yesterday not to be caged up, must be getting used to it.

1 Like

Senator wrote:

Ring too loose Rockstar?

The ring is OK but the spacer between the ring and the cage (plastic) needed to come down one size to stop everything squeezing back through the gap.

I wore my steel cage all day yesterday and slept in it again last night with no problem. In fact it was the most comfortable day and night so far.

She's decided we're having 'normal' sex today. I wonder what that means?

We sometimes go completely vanilla, no toys, not even a dock ring, makes for a nice change.

Not a good sign, Sunday night and I'm already feeling horny, could be a long week if she doesn't want removal mid week.....

@rockstar Are you talking about the CB-6000 model cage? I found going down to the 6000s (grower not a shower) helped with the nocturnal erections since it didn't allow as much swelling inside the cage. It also limits the amount of movement and thus less chafing. After switching, I only had to apply some lube to the taint area, since that's where most movement seems to happen during the day.

Yes it was the CB 6000. It's got quite a narrow penis section and when I became erect my penis swelled and gripped the tube so as I got longer the whole device was pulled forwards over my testicles. Since I've gone down a spacer size it hasn't happened again. I still prefer my metal cage for comfort and feel though.

Ive started to use talcum powder after I shower in the morning, making sure I get it between my sack and penis, this part seems to be squashed together the bulk of the time and would be a wee haven for bacteria if moisture is allowed to sit.

I have tried lube a few times around the underside of my sack where it sits against the ring, but that only seems to irritate things allowing more movement, so for now will just use the talc and see how it goes.

I showed Mrs Sen some of the short cages on LH, she was bewildered at just how on earth you would actually get into them. I'm not particularly large when flacid, but really can't see how they could be comfortable. Guess each person is different.....

For short cages I only have experience with a silicone version of the CB-6000s (plan on picking up the plastic one soon) and this metal cage, of which I do NOT recommend. Irritated the skin horrendously and it literally just came right off. I think I have the only review for it.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41262

I'm a grower, but still girthy enough to fill a CB-6000 circumference wise. That being said, the 6K and 6Ks are really close in inner dimensions (minus length) so it took the same amount of effort to get into one, as it was the other. The smaller cage does feel more like you are being hugged, but I can agree, it's not for everyone... certainly not the ones I have seen that are basically a metal cap with a single ring... Even that one baffles me on how it would stay in place.

So Ive had x2 unlocks this week, both yesterday. Yesterday AM for my shave and yesterday PM for sport, on both occasions I made sure I asked permission (Mrs Sen was joking around last night before I went to club about me jumping around the court and the dangling / clanging that would occour, but when I asked permission to remove, she said "ofcourse, I thought that was implied").

I figure the more I involve her in the removal times of the device, the more it will reinforce that she is in charge.

After yesterday AMs removal for shaving, didn't have any issues getting back into it, but did find during the day my testicles were quite sensitive, I wouldn't say "in pain" but I did find myself checking them more often during the day to make sure everything looked ok, the skin was prone to feeling irritated. All looked ok and a few adjustments and things settled down.

4 nights down, 2 to go.

Unfortunately for Mrs Sen, her Wednesday night alone time was interrupted by a sick child not able to leave the house, how is it kids have a sixth sense for when you plan alone or together time and some how manage to ruin it?? I've offered my services for tonight, we'll see how the day goes. No intention of removing the cage tonight if she does accept, I want it to be all for her.

I am now fuly locked in apart from my daily shave. I've switched between the metal and plastic cages to avoid irritating the same patch of skin all the time but I'm just about ready to settle on the metal cage permanently now. I find the plastic CB 6000 is just too narrow for me and if I get erect during the night my penis jams into it then pushes forward as it grows so the securing ring is painful against the back of my testicles.

My wife seems to be slowly getting on board. Little signs that she is prepared to try the chastity life style in her way.

Sounds similar to Mrs Sen. Just had a nice oral/toy session for her, nice orgasm for her. She reached down and played with me caged, licking and sucking me but not offering to unlock me (just commenting "poor little man".

Unlike last week, I didn't push or try to release myself. Needless to say I was straining against my cage and have taken a bit of time to calm down. As close to a tease / denial session as we have come yet without the specific intention of denial by Mrs Sen.

A couple of hours after my last posting my wife and I had a long talk about chastity/tease/denial and hopefully I set her mind at rest over her concerns.

She was worried about feeling selfish so I pointed out that, in fact, it was me that really wanted this so if anyone was being selfish it was me.

She was also worried that she might 'do it wrong' but since there are no real rules, at least initially, we're going to work it all out together as we go along.

I'll let you know how it progresses.

Anyway we ended up with me stil caged and giving her a couple of orgasms with the mains powered wand.