Has anyone experimented with wearing a chastity cage?

Anyone tried Chasity before?

Nope, sorry. The OH has spells when she won’t let me play :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I love the idea of it! Curious id say

What do you mean?

Well I guess I am curious about being in a cage and dominated

1 Like

Quite a few of us.

I’ve been in chastity for over 3 years now.

1 Like

How often?

Permanently.

Wow

I wear a cage all my waking hours (and 24/7 in Locktober).

She has total control over my sexual activity and particularly my orgasm.

Typically she allows me an orgasm every 4 to 6 weeks but she teases and edges me frequently.

She also takes responsibility for her own orgasms (at least one every day). She usually masturbates to her own orgasms but often allows my to watch or join in to give her the orgasms. Sometimes she sends me away so that I can only imagine what she is doing.

The overall result of the orgasm denial is to keep me constantly horny. This sublimates itself as a desire for non sexual physical intimacy, lots of affection for her and a desire to please her sexually all the time.
When I am allowed to actually orgasm it is quite spectacular as you can imagine.

We changed to this lifestyle after 45 years of marriage and it has totally transformed our sex lives. We are having more and better sex than ever.

4 Likes

I’m amazed that you can cope to be honest! Does it not get very frustrating?

I’ve edited your title just so that its a bit clearer to anyone just reading titles :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok thanks

1 Like

I have, I have a metal one currently. I prefer metal or solid plastic over silicone. Had lots of issues with the silicone ones. The metal one I have takes a little to put on, but once it’s on I love to wear it for all day or longer. Plus, keeping clean is easy and extremely important if you wear one for multiple days.

1 Like

Sounds amazing!

1 Like

Very often, my OH has a timer padlock so takes away the urge to ask for keys too.

1 Like

Not really. You get into a headspace where you are constantly buzzing and since you can’t orgasm yourself you put all your efforts into making her orgasm instead.

When I’m being edged the build up towards orgasm is amazing and, because she stops before I can come, she can build me up to the very brink of orgasm time after time. In fact when she does allow me to come although the orgasm is spectacular I’m always left with a slight tinge of disappointment as I’ve lost the headspace and it will take a couple of weeks to build back up again.

It’s difficult to explain until you try it.

Just a warning though. If you do decide to try it make sure that you can get out of the cage in an emergency. The cage is a rigid structure but the penis changes size and shape frequently. Sometimes a fold of skin or some other area can get trapped or pinched and you need to be able to take the cage off quickly.

1 Like