Chat Room / Private Messaging

Private messenging or chat room sounds like a great idea to me

I think we all want it, we just have to wait paitently for the lovely team to sort it!!!!

Yep - I've no idea how you'd even start to set it up but I bet it's a lot of work.

it takes a lot of time and effort and with daily maitenance as well, i assume its not the number one on the list lol we get video features soon and other bits to enjoy so everyone stop stressing and use the boards for now hehe

lilknownsecret xooox

I like the idea of a random forum board thats not specifically about sex.. but knowing OA as we are it would desend in to smut... I test stuff for a living - computer systems - so if the LH IT Team want some members to test Private Messaging just holler from a beta perspective that is?? x

pixie chicks ass = winner lol

Thanks LKS.... Glad you like... x

couldnt you lot just swap msn details? or is that not the sort of thing youre after?

does msn have the faciltiy for multiple users on at a time?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/introduce-yourself/18435-msn-chat-addys/

I tryed but no reponse well apart one person added me..

I think private messaging is a great idea, I've just joined the site, but already can't log off and drag myself to bed!

Hello jo welcome to Q.A

doctorp wrote:

couldnt you lot just swap msn details? or is that not the sort of thing youre after?

does msn have the faciltiy for multiple users on at a time?

Think the private messaging would be to facilitate this kind of thing - people generally aren't keen on posting their email addresses up on the boards, especially since we can't delete or edit messages. The chat room would be good from the point of view of maybe keeping the boards clear of chit-chat; which would make them probably a bit more helpful for those just looking for advice!

Yeah I think It would be better If ppl could try to stay on topic ! and maybe make some of populer threads as stickies so that, we don't end with three or four threads on the same topic, It would make the forum look so much better,

studley wrote:

Yeah I think It would be better If ppl could try to stay on topic ! and maybe make some of populer threads as stickies so that, we don't end with three or four threads on the same topic, It would make the forum look so much better,

I totally agree! It makes for a much more pleasant experience for everyone... I know in other forums I've been a member of, we've had a dedicated Chat thread so that the on-topic threads don't get clogged up with randomness... it just means the forum is much more attractive/informative for newcomers, and yet they can still see there's a community there, you know?

I think with the 'Search Forum' feature now we should see a lot less duplicate threads, too... that is, if people use it before posting!

i agree!

While waiting to see what the LH boffins come up with to address the needs of a chatroom/IM you might like to checkout www.chatzy.com.

You can quicky, and by all accounts anonymously (email not required), set up simple, free chat rooms that can be open to all (by posting the chatroom address and password in these forums) or more private by sharing password with select few.

I used chatzy a few years ago and thougt it very useful. I have had a quick look again and it seems to have been updated some since then too!

Love the football socks lulu-bella- Swindon Town by any chance!!!

Tallboy

we could swap msn addys if we wona chat

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/introduce-yourself/18435-msn-chat-addys/

jimmytheshark wrote:

we could swap msn addys if we wona chat

alot of members dont like to give out there msn addy's on a Forum.