Chat rooms

I've been gone from here a lot over the last week, been very ill and some personal issues to sort out. But trying to be back!!

But anyway, I used to use chat rooms all the time whether it was for just general chat or to try and spice new things into my solo sex life!
I have recently tried getting back into it again but it seems like they don't really exist anymore!?

Wondering if people use them still and if so which ones and for what reasons?

Hey Jimbo1992

Welcome back - I hope your health and personal bits and bobs have all improved.

I guess it depends what sort of chat you're looking for? Sex chat rooms definitely still exist and I usually find a simple search online will give you plenty of free and paid-for results. 

When it comes to more general chit-chat, I'm not really sure. I guess things like Facebook groups and Reddit have taken that mantle now. 

Hey jimbo

hope you re ok ? X

Still on the mend unfortunately. Flu has been a nightmare

I've had my confidence rocked to post on here let alone chat rooms. Still no luck in the sex ones, can't find good ones ☹️ regular chat is fine however.

Thanks for your concerns x

Jimbo1992 wrote:

Still on the mend unfortunately. Flu has been a nightmare

I've had my confidence rocked to post on here let alone chat rooms. Still no luck in the sex ones, can't find good ones ☹️ regular chat is fine however.

Thanks for your concerns x

Hey jumbo... nice to see you back

sorry things have been bad for you... remember we re all here x

Thanks been a tough 2-3 weeks but getting there! This and chatrooms I feel are going to be the way forward right now.
Thank god for my toys 😊😂