Check out Facebook @ 7pm ...

I entered on fb by commenting on the video but I'm not sure if that was right?

For question 2, do you mean every single different product, or do the kits and the flirty knickers count as 1? Confused....

Thanks xx

I am a member of this community with an AVi for a reason... I think it is great you are on facebook Lovehoney but I will not be interacting on there. Facebook logs activity and is keep track of "number of views" so I will be passing.... I am sure it was tons of fun and sorry I missed it.

Jezebella wrote:

I entered on fb by commenting on the video but I'm not sure if that was right?

For question 2, do you mean every single different product, or do the kits and the flirty knickers count as 1? Confused....

Thanks xx

Kits count as 1 product, Flirty knick-knacks are separate.

If we do another live feed, we'll focus on making any giveaways a bit more clear. It was a right ol' flap! haha 

I just realised, you forgot to tell us the price of the flogger Jess! You might have to go for a full sheet of A4 next time rather than numerous (easily lost) post-its!

Great, thanks Jess :)

Question 1: 24/7

Question 2: 22 products

Question 3: The robe :)

Also, so funny when you were upside down haha

I have just read your comment Jess, about having the kits as 1 item - I was counting them all indiovidually. I have just been through the video again, and have amended my original answer - don't worry if I can't do this, just disregard it :)

Question 1 - 24 hours 7 days a week

Question 2 - 22 items

Question 3 - Lovehoney Spoil Me Satin Underwired Chemise and G-String Black

Oooo so glad you can enter on here too 😊😊

1. 24/7/365
2. 21 I think 😣
3. Definitely the crop!! Pretty please and fingers crossed!!

Q1: What times are our customer care team available to answer your queries?

- 24/7!

Q2: How many products did we feature? (This means products you can actually purchase as one on the site. Kits count as ONE product, the knickers are all sold separately so each pair counts as one!)
- err, i thought it was 22 but there's a lot of different answers here lol. I'm going 22.

Q3: Which is your favourite product? Is it one of the kits? A piece of lingerie? The crop? You tell us, and you could win it!

- The vibrators from the start according to my OH. I'll let him have a turn on LH promotions lol

I enjoyed watching last night you guys were great. Lots of funny moments, loved the part Jess modelled the bit gag lol. Thanks for letting us enter the comp here. :)

Q 1. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Q 2. 22 items.

Q 3. The spoil me satin chemise set.

Question 1) 24 hours.

Question 2) 22 items.

Question 3) heart shaped crop.

I'll never look at gonzo the same way again and gonzo is my favourite muppet.

NatandTom wrote:

I just realised, you forgot to tell us the price of the flogger Jess! You might have to go for a full sheet of A4 next time rather than numerous (easily lost) post-its!

:P 

I went back in on the comments - but yes, post its perhaps weren't the best option! 

It's only £6 in the sale.

BARGAIN M8! 

1) 24 hours

2) 22 items

3) GONZO!

Great video ladies! So much so that I watched it the other day and nearly forgot to enter the competition! :O

Q1) The Lovehoney customer care team is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Q2) There was 22 products featured in the video.

Q3) This was a tough decision but I would have to say the Lovehoney Magic Wand Couples Gift Bundle. I hear great things about wands and Jess swayed me with the massage comment.

Fingers crossed everyone :)

Q1) Customer care are available 24/7!

Q2) 22 products

Q3) Loved the bit gag.

Thanks Jess and Sammi, you've opened my eyes to some great products I've never considered before especially the lingerie!

Good luck everyone!

ThrowMeToTheLesbians wrote:

Q1) Customer care are available 24/7!

Q2) 22 products

Q3) Loved the bit gag.

Thanks Jess and Sammi, you've opened my eyes to some great products I've never considered before especially the lingerie!

Good luck everyone!

Or 23 products? When you include the lube?

:D

Awww we don't have Facebook (( cries))

Thanks for letting us enter via the forum! here are my answers:

1- 24/7

2- 22

3- the spoil me satin chemise set

LAST CHANCE to enter!! 

We'll be picking 3 winners at random at 1pm today so enter here or on Facebook to be in with a chance to win a prize of your choice! ^_^

![](upload://ayPKi3sdz8a8U9SEchoJHaljdpT.jpeg)

Jezebella wrote:

Great, thanks Jess :)

Question 1: 24/7

Question 2: 22 products

Question 3: The robe :)

Hey Jezebella

Congratulations! You've won! 

I have tried to tag you in the winning post online, but it won't let me. 

Please drop me a line with where you would like me to send your prize on community@lovehoney.co.uk. Oh and which size you require as there is a base and plus size option on this robe :) 

Well done!

Thanks to everyone who took part!