Facebook Live - Black Friday Bonanza! (2017)

Morning all! 

Let's kick off this frost Friday with some fantastic news...

We are hosting another Facebook Live session! 

So get involved in our BONANZA GIVEAWAY on Facebook Live Video for your chance to win BIG prizes!

Join in the fun on Thursday 23rd November at 7.30pm as our experts compete in the Sex 'O' Sketch Challenge.

See you there! 

![](upload://jLNjukG7X5oQ9asbn0wdFFxle3A.jpeg)

*Terms and conditions apply. Uk only. 

In the calender x

Sounds fun! Shame i don't use Facebook x

I can't comment on the Facebook stuff. My friends and family get funny with me 😢

How will the Facebook thing work? Will everyone on Facebook be able to see if we comment, purchase etc?

Browncoats wrote:

I can't comment on the Facebook stuff. My friends and family get funny with me 😢

Mine to!!! I am 32 years old and still get told off for even a swear word lol. I set up a second account just for me and hubs, with no family or friends where we could like whatever we want and share what ever we want and meet new like minded people, it's very liberating 😜

There is an anonymity here which is not normally present on Facebook.

AsYouWish! wrote:

How will the Facebook thing work? Will everyone on Facebook be able to see if we comment, purchase etc?

That is one downside to Facebook that your activity is not anonymous to your friends/followers. If that concerns you, you could consider setting up a second Facebook account so you can interact with what you like without fear of family/friends seeing.

Thanks.

Sounds fun. I'll be there 😊

😥 Not on Facebook

Shame - no Facebook in this household!! Xx

It's funny how 'funny' people can still be about publically admitting you have sex, even though most adults do it. I've commented on Lovehoney Facebook posts in the past and have had virtual raised eyebrows from people on my friends list, makes me slightly reticent to join in.

Oh, and it might be worth pointing out that it's actually against Facebook rules to have two accounts.

What was it the Whole Boston Tea Party that has the USA excluded, You Brits sure can hold a grudge. :)

Sounds fun! Will check it out :)

Sorry to those that won't be joining in but...

Plenty of giveaways on each platform so look out for them when they crop up: 

Twitter 

Twitter USA

Twitter AUS

Twitter Germany

Twitter France

Instagram 

Instagram Lingerie 

Instagram Germany

Facebook AUS

Etc....

Well, you get the picture ;) 

DreamsOfChi wrote:

It's funny how 'funny' people can still be about publically admitting you have sex, even though most adults do it. I've commented on Lovehoney Facebook posts in the past and have had virtual raised eyebrows from people on my friends list, makes me slightly reticent to join in.

Oh, and it might be worth pointing out that it's actually against Facebook rules to have two accounts.

Yeah it's actually my friends that have a problem. Even though we became friends through our children so we clearly all have sex...

I'd just like to add I'm not upset that you're doing it on Facebook. I'm actually glad you're getting it in the mainstream. It just seemed the right place to say abiuty friends all being prudes. 😉

Awww I'm at work Thursday night

Heidi920 wrote:

Sounds fun! Shame i don't use Facebook x

Me neither. And I probably never will.