child free weekend what to do??

I have told my husband I'm going to plan the weekend and now I'm not really sure what to do we are going out around our local town for few drinks Saturday but as for Friday night I want us to do something really intermit but not sure what to do? And Sunday we are going to have a sofa film day chilling just being together so any advice for Friday is very much welcome and will be appreciated I just want to make it special as we dont get this very often having young children x

I think your will need to first give us all some guidance as to your boundaries and your partners boundaries and also a rough picture of your normal sexual preferences eg vanillla,bondage,roleplaying etc.Your profile doesn't give any clues either apart from your User Name.

The above should help us all to get some ideas for you :)

mysteron wrote:

I think your will need to first give us all some guidance as to your boundaries and your partners boundaries and also a rough picture of your normal sexual preferences eg vanillla,bondage,roleplaying etc.Your profile doesn't give any clues either apart from your User Name.

The above should help us all to get some ideas for you :)

+1, a bit of background info about you and OH would help to make the suggestions more appropriate for you. We have young children too, so we normally go for a meal out and then come home and have a few drinks and get out the restraints and work through the toy box on each other whilst the other person is restrained, blindfolded and gagged.... Can't beat the element of surprise If you are looking for something more romantic, maybe bath, candles, massage, go back to basics... The things you struggle to do together on your own now

As above,

When you have kids and spend a lot of time dealing with everyone else's needs, its nice to be the centre of attention for both partners.

Take turns being restrained and enjoying the attention :), letting the other do "what they wish" within the realms of what you know each other likes.

Treat yourself to a meal, n some u time.. I dont have children but have another big responsibility I know whats it like to have no time 4 u :)! Enjoy your weekend

I would of planned a weekend in bed to have lots more sleep and sex ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'm not really sure we have any boundaries I am really in to trying to anything new we haven't done much as in experimenting me and my husband tend to be on the shy side when it comes to discussions about bedroom antics but are willing to try new things

That's great you have a child free weekend, what I'd give for that! What about having a chat with your OH and ask him if he is up for trying something different. What about spanking? if you have never tried it, I would highly recommend it!

When we first tried it my OH put me over his knee, just try some light slaps and see how it goes. I personally love it and being put over my OH's knee I find very intimate and arousing. Of course this always leads to very hot sex.

Enjoy your weekend ;)

Well you could introduce the blindfold into the bedroom. Perhaps if you are a little more daring than your OH ,you could go on all fours on the bed and then let him blind fold you.In this position encourage your OH to place one hand on your intimate region and with the other lightly spank you.This is a good intro to sensual spanking. The idea is not to cause pain but for arousal.

My Mrs enjoys this type of thing.

Its been a very long time since we where child free and my husband off work at the same time so I'm really excited to be spending time with him and thank you all for your suggestions x