Children Dating - Other Parent Advice Please!

So my son is 16 and has “sprouted” into a pretty big kid at 6’5" tall and pretty athletic.

He has started to nose around into the dating scene but typically he keeps to himself and is either secretly interested in girls or is lying as I know they are interested in him.

This weekend we were helping some friends move into a new place and it turns out they they are friends with my son’s “girlfriend’s” parents. In other words, the couple that moved had another couple there helping out who told us that our son and their daughter have been texting and seeing each other. This wasn’t news to us but we hadn’t met her parents so then had a “lightbulb” moment and got to visiting.

Now this is a bit boring, but bear with me: The girl he is dating is a sweetheart… also 16, extremely respectful and cute as a button. Her dad is a man’s man - enjoys beer, BBQ, and sports, but is easy to talk to and one of those guys that you can easily chat with, that knows some people you know, and you instantly feel comfortable around. He’s a bit overweight and couldn’t care less - just a hell of a nice guy.

However, the mom is a complete SMOKESHOW! Unreal hot…strawberry blond hair, super small with great curves, tight ass but you could tell she is athletic and also has beautiful tits…, a beautiful face and is unreal attractive. (The tits part is my opinion but it was fairly hot out and she was wearing a tank top (tight) and a sports bra with no support but didn’t need it as those babies were as perky as a 20 year old - and she’s mid-40s like us) She reminds me a bit of Amy Adams for reference sake…cute, sexy, confident…oh man… :man_facepalming:

I digress - I think we have all met a person for the first time that you lock eyes with and you take just a little longer to break eye contact? The ones who you never have seen before but for some reason there is instant sexual energy between the two of you? This happened and it was a bit awkward. Mrs. Val and her have hit it off immediately, and although the conversation was around the two of our kids, this gal always found a way to be flirty, touchy and continued to lock eyes. Even when we weren’t talking but when she was on the other side of the room, you know that feeling you get when someone is watching you - and they are? Then I would look at her looking at me and she wouldn’t look away, just smile and keeping staring like it was some contest… I think she is messing with me but what the hell?

Super high sexual energy! Oh my God - I had to leave the room. Now the ladies have made plans to get together for some drinks and I am terrified of this woman as I have just gone through the feelings of Mrs. Val having sexual feelings for another fantasy of mine (read “on my Mind” thread) and now this?? Maybe it will be best to get to know each other and diffuse some of it, but I actually have some anxiety around the whole thing. Maybe I am overthinking it, but I can read people pretty good and I think this woman is dangerous stuff!

Has anyone else had a similar issue? I have never been “eye fucked” by someone so hard before. It was like walking into a bar and catching the eye of someone who eventually you know you will get talking to and likely go home with - it just happens. Maybe it’s nothing, but I am not 16…this woman is a pro and it scares me to death.

But now our kids are spending alot of time together and it is hard to avoid the situation. Someone give me some insight as I am freaking out a bit. Mrs. Val seems unphased by it, but I am terrified.

Advice?

2 Likes

Just relax, I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about

1 Like

Let the kids get together, I don’t see why parent have to get involve at this stage, remember they are only 16.

2 Likes

Stop letting your mind run away with you. Enjoy the feeling of someone eyeing you up. Make small talk, and don’t embarrass your kids…get the kids sorted with contraception so you don’t end up eternally linked as family!

2 Likes

I’m not a parent but I don’t think you need one to tell you the honest truth here. Keep well away. Think of your son (and your wife of course). How would your son feel if you had sex with his girlfriend’s mother? Ick (and probably something a lot stronger than that)

You need to put her out of your mind. You’re not a teenager and need to control your feelings in this situation. She is not available, you are married and continuing with your thoughts would be a bad idea unless you are prepared to risk your relationship. You need to be friendly but keep her at arms length and stop fantasising about her.

My other thoughts might be wrong but…

She might not have been interested in you sexually anyway. It sounds like you were staring and mentally undressing her as soon as you laid eyes on her. She might just have been staring back because she felt uncomfortable being watched like that. But of course, she needs to be friendly, chatty and make an effort for her daughter’s sake. You may have misread her behaviour because you were thinking about her sexually so interpreted her behaviour in the same way.

Just because a woman doesn’t wear a supportive bra and dresses to show off her curves doesn’t mean you should stare at her. That’s her body shape and she’s wearing what she feels comfortable in, not wearing it to turn you on.

Try to think about something else when you’re around her. Think about your son’s feelings and your wife. Be friendly and polite but keep her at arms length. Maybe spend more time with the father if you get on with him. That way, your wife can be friendly with the mother and you get to keep your sanity!

Good luck!

4 Likes

Thanks all. I’m a little OCD and was probably sexually charged at the time so great advice and I appreciate it.

1 Like

Lol they say when dating a girl to look at their mum to see how they’ll probably age into so your son defo must have some good taste from the sounds of it!

With the whole situation I’d probably try not look into too much but just keep a wide eye tab on it as our gut instincts are there for a reason.

Chances are this lady may know she’s hot and likes using her assets to tease and gets enjoyment from knowing she makes others feel hot under the collar just like what many men do too when they get their muscles out on show in summer :sweat_smile:

It’s good you’ve acknowledged it all and have said to Mrs Val :relieved:

Thanks @AJSTAR

The tension was there… and I agree with the mother/daughter correlation. Mrs. Val’s mom at 64 is still pretty good looking! Will take it easy and appreciate the advice and the reassurance that I am not crazy…lol

Our natural instincts tend to be amazing at times when they sense things and is more than often derived from our animalistic early human inheritance. One of the few things what still remains within all of us!