Food or Sex?

Hello...

I was just rewatching a friends episode where Monica is confessing a piece of Chocolate Cake is better than Sex... This then starts off the Discussion:

"Food or Sex... Which would you give up?"

So what are your thoughts?

I can't choose... its to hard...

To quote Joey 'I want Girls on Bread' except I want Boys!

xx

Why have to choose, get yourself down to Tesco's, buy a butternut squash and have the absolute best of both worlds!!!!

Tallboy

Well my boyfriend gives me both! I am still allowed what my boyfriend gives me right, please dont count it as food!? I could never give that up! x

Ingenius Thinking!!! I like it!! x

How about a man sandwich!

I am with you... with Jam?? LOL! x

LOL! sounds like my sort of food!

xtremeangel1703 wrote:

This answer wins!

imeldaimelda wrote:

xtremeangel1703 wrote:

This answer wins!

I have to Agree... Now I think Jam... what else would you have in your Man Sandwich?? x

Extremeangel....new and naughty! i like!

So...have u ever actually been in a man sandwich?! x

If anyone has, I'm sooooo jealous. It's a major fantasy of mine.

Strapon! wrote:

Extremeangel....new and naughty! i like!

So...have u ever actually been in a man sandwich?! x

Unfortunately no! I'd luv to be tho! x

Hmmmm..... hopefully one day your dream will come true....with pics an videos for all the OA members. Highly unlikely...but we can dream!

For me... i want to be in a woman - me woman sandwich..... with the - being a strap on!

x

Unfortunately dating an Italian-American theres no way i could get her to give up food so I just classify myself as "Man Candy" and offer her some juice

diddlexl wrote:

Unfortunately dating an Italian-American theres no way i could get her to give up food so I just classify myself as "Man Candy" and offer her some juice

LOVE this.

Don't think I could choose between indulgences, either... I love both! But if I really, really, really had to, I'd choose sex.

Hmmm sex on a good day but on a bad day chocolate, cake, brownie or all three mixed together wins by a mile

I don't think I could choose between the two - and yes I've been in a man sandwich. Mmm.... filling indeed ;)

creativewriter1985 wrote:

I don't think I could choose between the two - and yes I've been in a man sandwich. Mmm.... filling indeed ;)

You lucky lucky thing! So Jealous! ;-) x

how about we decide its time to admit you cant actually choose between sex and food .. why dont we just combine the two and eat while we have furious love sessions lol who knows it might be the way to live forever

Awww CW you lucky girl - I wanna man sandwich!!!!