Christmas presents?

i allways ask for a blowjob :joy: ( from my wife not just random people ā€¦) im curently looking for a new vibe for my wife though an got her a few other bits she can tell people about also trying to think of something to make for her

1 Like

I like to treat myself to a wee Christmas prezzie, not sure this year, quite fancy a wee lingerie bundle, maybe a new toy, canā€™t decide! The budget keeps getting higher and higher at this rate!

1 Like

Iā€™ve got my wife a new dildo & some lingerie for Christmas.

I went a bit overboard on presents for my family this year so I donā€™t have much money for myself but I may splash out on cocky socks when they appear in my size.

Lol - I do the sameā€¦doesnā€™t usually happen tho!

I may have gone a bit overboardā€¦my wife will probably be overwhelmedā€¦but at least Iā€™ve got her lots of non-sex related stuff tooā€¦

Howeverā€¦might have splurged on a the Mantric knicker vibrator, and app controlled cock ring (sheā€™s said she likes the idea - but the cheap one we have she doesnā€™t know if itā€™s on or not half the time), three bits of lingerie and now a thrusting vibrator! I hope she enjoys them and doesnā€™t just think Iā€™m inundating with sex toys cos I want to have more fun with her!) - I can get a bit over excited at times!

But she will appreciate the body butters, face masks, perfume, nail polish etc. All will be wrapped in ā€˜who gives a crapā€™ toilet paper wrappers - as theyā€™re pretty colourful!

2 Likes

Hubby is getting fishing stuff and Iā€™ll be wearing a red body stocking (he keeps hinting!) so that will be a massive surprise for him!
Iā€™ll buy myself some bits in the LH sale, but strapped this side of the big day!

1 Like

Trying to choose which body-stocking to buy the missus. Have few wee jewellery pieces hidden away and trainers. Decisions decisionsā€¦

1 Like

A ā€˜Cā€™ string with a Santa hat attached and a red Basque trimmed with white fur. Santa lingerie.

1 Like

Think Iā€™m going to treat the OH to a butt plug set. Sheā€™s wanting to start anal so going to slowly build up to her being ready to take me. Really looking forward to it

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just treated myself to a penis pump and some cock rings!

2 Likes

I wonder how many of us having gifts buzzing under the tree :christmas_tree::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Buzzing around your bush :rofl:

7 Likes