Christmas songs

So it's my favorite time of the year, and I have created my Christmas playlist, I wondered whats everybody's all time top Christmas song

I will kick off with Wizard - I wish it could be Christmas everyday

Fairytale of New York

I like little drummer boy - the Bowie version

Christmas Rappin’ by Kurtis Blow

Wombling Merry Christmas

Last Christmas by Wham

Little drummer boy, fairytale of New York and winters tale

'Wonderful Christmastime' by Paul McCartney as it's so upbeat and merry!

I do love John Lennon and Yoko 'Happy Xmas (War Is Over)' though. xxx

Fairytale of New York.

I love Tim Wheeler and Emmy The Great's 'Zombie Christmas'.

Not my faves but Clarence Carter's 'Back Door Santa' and Jimmy Butler's 'Trim Your Tree' are delightfully filthy for the festive period ;-)

Eeeeek, I loooove winter and Christmas. I have just gone and got a real tree this morning and can't wait to decorate it tonight with Mr L and the kids!

My favourite song would be 'Fairytale of New York'

So many, can’t chose one.

Power of love by frankie goes to Hollywood, I still love band aid’s do they know it’s christmas from a nostalgia point of view, fairytale in New York, holy night by Nat king cole or Bastille, merry Christmas by the waitresses.....so so so many.

Ho ho ho Merry jingles.

DreamsOfChi wrote:

I love Tim Wheeler and Emmy The Great's 'Zombie Christmas'.

Not my faves but Clarence Carter's 'Back Door Santa' and Jimmy Butler's 'Trim Your Tree' are delightfully filthy for the festive period ;-)

Naughty christmas songs, I have to look those up ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Eeeeek, I loooove winter and Christmas. I have just gone and got a real tree this morning and can't wait to decorate it tonight with Mr L and the kids!

My favourite song would be 'Fairytale of New York'

Merry Christmas, likewise love winter and christmas hohoho xx

Santa Claus is coming to town is my all time favourite by the Jackson 5, reminds me of childhood christmases. But usually my car has Michael bubles Christmas album blasting in the run up to the big day 😅

Driving home for Christmas by Chris Rea 😊

Definitely Fairytale Of New York

I have a very rude one as well called Santa Claus You C**t..... Not for the kiddies ears and certainly wont be heard on the radio.

Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight) by the Ramones

I'm playing the 'Whamageddon' game this year. You have to avoid hearing Last Christmas from 1st to the 24th of Dec :)

Fav song has to be Fairytale of New York