Finally Christmas

Just seen the Christmas coca cola advert. So Christmas finally starts now.

I absolutely adore that advert!

I actually saw a few of those Coca Cola trucks whilst I was in America over the summer. Does that mean Christmas started really early for me? Haha.

Yeah it looks that way. :-) lucky you.

Holidays are coming!!!!!

Made my christmas music playlist last night! So much fun

IT'S BLOODY NOVEMBER !!!! yeah ive done most of my xmas shopping but i have to start early to afford it all , but man , christmas aint any part of this month :'( IIII AMMMM SCROOOOGE !

Well as I haven't had my birthday yet, Christmas is going to have to wait. Priorities! Lol

hoping to go and see the truck near me on the 26th. I'm hoping it will get me into the festive mood!

My wife turns into a child when she sees that ad. Its still a little too early really. For me its not Christmas until im finished work on the 24th and im watching elf with my daughter.

Haven't seen this ad either - the joys of being a student and not having a TV!

I did see some Christmas shops open in town though, as well as the German market. There is a Yankee Candle store that just opened - it's incredible! Definitely feels like Christmas. Although I think I'll get bored of it all way before December 25th.

Muppet Christmas Carol for me, love that film watch it every xmas.

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Haven't seen this ad either - the joys of being a student and not having a TV!

I did see some Christmas shops open in town though, as well as the German market. There is a Yankee Candle store that just opened - it's incredible! Definitely feels like Christmas. Although I think I'll get bored of it all way before December 25th.

There's a Christmas shop in Bath called December 25th, and it's open every day of the year...except Decemeber 25th.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8vgs4e7Ux1qhqb9q.gif

LOL! I will have to hunt it down next time i'm visiting the in laws there!

I love that little advert as well, although i still think christmas is majorly over rated

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ron Burgundy wrote:

My wife turns into a child when she sees that ad. Its still a little too early really. For me its not Christmas until im finished work on the 24th and im watching elf with my daughter.

Aw. Elf really does get me in the christmas mood. I only saw it for the first time two years ago! Lol!

And Bad Santa - but that is for after kids have gone to bed if you plan to watch it!

The one thing I used to love watching every Christmas time (but sadly is really difficult to find since Sky and Freeview became mainstream, and if it is on at all, it is on at some rather obscure time in the morning) was a little cartoon called Famous Fred.

It makes me cry if I watch it, but I still love it. It is an animation about a pet cat called Fred who died and the family are holding a funeral for him in the back garden. The other cats in the neighbourhood hear of his tragic death and they mourn for him, while having a load of flashbacks to the many nights when he was caterwauling on the fence... An average lazy cat who slept on the bed by day, but by night, he was a huge star, a cat version of Elvis!

It is quite funny in places, and good to watch, but it is pretty morbid and sad. It has nothing to do with Christmas at all, but it only shown around Christmas for some reason. I used to watch it every year as a kid.

It's on 4OD here:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/famous-fred/4od

I've just been looking at the Christmas section on asda. I want a tree even more now! They have the cutest decorations too. :')

Looking forward to
The nightmare before Christmas coming in tv then I'll be happy.

The Christmas lights have gone up in our town now :) week earlier than usual for some reason. Not that i mind, have to put mine up soon.

I really can't wait for Christmas this year!

It will be mine and my partners first Christmas together! His mum is coming down and we will all together, just how it should be! =D

I'm actually going to see the Coca Cola van this year at the O2

I saw the coca cola can with the babe last year but I haven't even seen the advert this year :
I watched elf yesterday though, best Christmas movie ever.

A Christmas Carol in all versions, got about four now, love this time of year presents wrapped, just Oh to get for now.can't wait for 1St of December up go the decorations.