christmas

Oooooo Christmas Christmas! >.<

Have to go Christmas shopping tomorrow and ice the Christmas cake. Everything else is pretty much under control, though I think the cats may have broken the fairy lights (bummer, will mean taking everything off the tree and re-doing it).

I've got a long holiday over Christmas, but no doubt I'll be popping on to say hello!

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Have to go Christmas shopping tomorrow and ice the Christmas cake. Everything else is pretty much under control, though I think the cats may have broken the fairy lights (bummer, will mean taking everything off the tree and re-doing it).

I've got a long holiday over Christmas, but no doubt I'll be popping on to say hello!

my parents had cats like yours, one year they got stuck at the top ofthe tree, and another they climbed up the chimney!

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339979/Meet-real-life-Tom-Jerry-Cat-gets-stuck-tree-chasing-wily-mouse.html

thought you might enjoy this then

Could be worse. My cat used to eat christmas lights. Kinda distressing hearing a damp crunch and having to grab her before she started chewing.

We decided that advanced age had made her suicidal, she started chewing electrical cables after that.

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Awwww man. I've got stuff somewhere in the post and real-life shopping still to do (Thursday). The main shopping centre isn't near me or LH HQ, so I hardly ever go to town. Need to get some rats for t'snake too. Bah humbug! Lol. x

talking to my brother at home earlier He volunteered to deliver fresh ones if you would like them

this advert makes me feel all christmassy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TBvE0R1Mr0

i am ready as I am ever going to be...going away fo no shopping for food or anything...

All poressies bought and excepot a few that have not arrived yet everythign is wrapped.

Will clean the house tomorrow...bath the dog then go away.

Why do I bath the dog before I go away i do not know but I do lol

Tulip wrote:

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339979/Meet-real-life-Tom-Jerry-Cat-gets-stuck-tree-chasing-wily-mouse.html

thought you might enjoy this then

i love the cat in the tree i wish my cats would leave my tree alone

My friend's cat chewed up all the ends of her new, expensive, fibre optic tree!

Adx

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!

love and Christmassy hugs from

Mr Monster.

Im done now... present were wrapped 10 minutes ago and the last one arrived yesterday despite being ordered 3 weeks ago....

Im gonna give Amazon credit though - they pulled out all the stops to get everything out in time for Xmas - and they managed!

happy chirstmas everyone

More Merry Xmases to everyone!

Adxx

Almost, just got the tree, presents and food to do. Oh bugger Christmas was on Saturday...

Happy Christmas to everyone