Circumcised or uncircumcised which is preferred?

I was circumcised when i was 6 or 7, so I’ve never known any different.

1 Like

Thanks for this! Our child was snipped for medical reasons so I’ll be sure to let them know why when they’re a bit bigger. It never crossed my mind to have that conversation but I will do now!

Absolutely! Our child had tight phimosis so was absolutely necessary to be circumcised. I still didn’t want it for them but it was 100% necessary.
If this wasn’t the case it would never have happened.

We also had it done at the same time as a further procedure within the body to minimise invasion and anxiety.

I feel, circumcision should only be carried out on medical grounds personally.

I don’t mind really …. In my limited experience! I personally still have a ‘pullover’! :wink::relaxed:

If there is a ‘pullover’ I do however like it to be able to retract fully, so I get full access to the head… which is the sensitive bit :wink:. I also don’t like it if it partially covered … you never know what lies underneath or how clean it is …… very off putting!

R xx

I can’t feel any difference between the two, once it’s in it’s in. That’s all that matters. They feel the same, well I think they do anyway. Dick is dick, cum is cum, and when using a condom then what’s it matter? Stick a rubber on a circumcised Cock, your just putting another hood over the tip any way

Hope you are enjoying the experience. I had an elective circumcision in 2014 and my experience is so much better.

As soon as im fully hard my skin pulls away back

On another post I told of how I had my foreskin kicked off during an assault. My cock does tend to alter between hypo -sensitive to hyper -sensitive. x

I must have been circumcised as a young kid, never thought anymore about it and unsure why it was done. Must have been medical reason.

I prefer the foreskin being on - I like pulling it down to expose the head - like opening a present

I had a circumcision because I like the glans exposed and the mushroom head expands .

1 Like

I am a circumcised male and am turned on by the idea of watching my wife experience an uncircumcised cock. I am also turned on by the idea of sucking a nice uncut cock

1 Like

Only ever seen one adult penis up close, so a couple of years back I had to look at online pics to know the difference and identify what I am working with.

I imagine circumcision makes it a bit cleaner, especially if you are doing anal a lot. Probably easier to insert. But IDK if that is a good enough reason to do an unnecessary medical procedure on kids.